Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

RvB part III: Navigation

Another fine example why redcoats are superior is their navigation skills. We have the finest map makers around who know every corner of the world in detail and are even able to understand such sophisticated things as the notorious turning circle map!

Comic3_1.jpg
Comic3_2.jpg
Comic3_3.jpg
Comic3_4.jpg

In case you missed:

part I: Fencing

part II: Artillery

Ha! :laugh: That's definitely Your best one so far. Love the composition of those panels with a map in the centre... has a very nice spirit.

...but You do have to acknowledge that our map maker is a very young and unexperienced person... when it took Your map makers AGES to prepare it! :laugh:

...and if I see correctly our map will actually lead us to the magic BEAN...STALK! ... where we will find hens laying golden eggs and a magic harp - giving a better health and morale boost!! :thumbup:

BRAVO Mr. Wright! BRAVO!

.... of course we will have to kill the GIANT first... but since Rifleman Mazin has already slayed a CAVE TROLL... :sweet:

Edited by Mazin

Mazin is right as always… :thumbup: I guess you red guys just can't understand harder maps!

This being said… I really like the comic, very simple and of great graphical appeal, plus an original idea. I think that for it to be perfect it just had to feature me. Oh wait, but it does! :laugh:

Nice little neat comic. :thumbup:

But I just have that feeling that Red = pirates and Blue = good guys.

Maybe it's the beard... :classic:

Beard = pirate? But... but... but... I have intelligent upperclass glasses and everyfink!

After drinking from the fountain of youth you should no longer have the problem of hair growing everywhere I think. :grin:

Good one MstrOfPppts! :thumbup:

Nicely done, I must say the redcoats do look a bit like pirates here.

Quite a big map for such small minifigures :laugh: