pluto7443

SB-1 & SB-3

Well, as this is my first creation on here, please bear with my probable mistakes. :blush:

Anyway, I present first the SB-1 Vengeance Fighter. This is a small, fast and heavily armed one man starfighter.

hpim0367.jpg

It is a very sleek, surprisingly swooshable fighter. Some more pics, including front, side, and back, as well as the compartments open.

hpim0369.jpg

Front

hpim0368.jpg

Side

hpim0370.jpg

Back

hpim0372.jpg

Open Compartments

The SB-1 is fine for small missions that don't need many troops or firepower. When you need pure firepower or troop movement, the SB-3 ThunderShock Gunship is your craft.

hpim0375.jpg

Front

hpim0377.jpg

Side

hpim0378.jpg

Back

hpim0379.jpg

And finally, the open compartments, with much more space than the fighter.

hpim0380.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Neat fighters pluto7743. A suggestion, if I may, I would add landing gear to the rear of the SB-1, so it isn't landing on it's engines. Seems like a risky thing to land on. Keep up he good work. :classic:

Neat fighters pluto7743. A suggestion, if I may, I would add landing gear to the rear of the SB-1, so it isn't landing on it's engines. Seems like a risky thing to land on. Keep up he good work. :classic:

True. The problem with that is I couldn't figure out a way to do that without making the craft much thicker and less sleek, as the front gear would also need to be extended

Not bad work there 'pluto7443'......your SB-3 is excellent and I see in your SB-1 a fusion of a Buck Rogers Starfighter and Orginal BSG Cylon Raider. :classic:

Brick On Fight On 'pluto7443' ! :grin:

Not bad work there 'pluto7443'......your SB-3 is excellent and I see in your SB-1 a fusion of a Buck Rogers Starfighter and Orginal BSG Cylon Raider. :classic:

Brick On Fight On 'pluto7443' ! :grin:

lol, I wouldn't know a Buck Rogers starfighter, but I've flown Raiders in BSG online. I do prefer the Heavy Raider though

You don't what a Buck Rogers Starfighter looks like......now you will. :wink:

Starfighter_Photo_01.jpgfac60036-b809-4c82-8ca8-b9f6dc8e4d91Large.jpg

Cylon Heavy Raider....from that 2003 reboot :angry: .....the reboot I dislike more than Jar Jar Binks.....and that's saying something ! :laugh: