Evilonia

The Wolf's Den - A Nocturnus Inn

A welcome site to the weary traveler is comfortable and clean lodging, and in Nocturnus, this can be especially difficult to find. That is why Lord and Madame Darkmuzzle have established the Wolf's Den - a cozy Inn and tavern located on one of the main routes through the heart of Nocturnus

werewolf_inn_-_overview_lr.jpg

The Wolf's Den has been in operation for the last 30 years, and has become quite popular with merchants and politicians as well as the common wayfarer. It's hearth is always warm and inviting in the coldest of weather, and they always have a haunch of meat or thick stew on the fire.

werewolf_inn_-_pig_cart_lr.jpg

This late in the fall, the roads are bustling with activity before the last snow. Here we see a sausage merchant on his pig wagon hurrying to a local sausage fair.

werewolf_inn_-_bakery_cart_lr.jpg

Traveling in the opposite direction is a local baker with a cart heavily laden with breads and pastries. She is heading to the local market to sell her wares as two local militiamen look on. The cattle graze beneath one of the sickly smelling trees native to the region.

werewolf_inn_-_proprietor_lr.jpg

Lord Darkmuzzle - Proprietor of the Wolf's Den

werewolf_inn_-_madame_lr.jpg

Madame Darkmuzzle

Very Nice! The Pig wagon makes me laugh. I love all the details put into this. The Intricate woodwork on the building, the stacked firewood, the cow fence, the vegitation on the right side, the sign.

I do have a question though. What is the thing above the cows? Is it a willow tree? I may have to copy that technique with green whips and bamboo pieces

snip

I do have a question though. What is the thing above the cows? Is it a willow tree? I may have to copy that technique with green whips and bamboo pieces

I'm pretty sure it's a man made device that uses the cow's movement to grind wheat or something similar, can't remember the name.

I love the sausage wagon :laugh: The windows on the inn, the fence, and the afore mentioned contraption are all superb :thumbup: Great lanterns and lantern holders too :classic:

I wonder, is Evalonia collecting free build points for Nocuturnus or Avalonia?

I wonder, is Evalonia collecting free build points for Nocuturnus or Avalonia?

Nocty. Don't know if you follow their thread, but if you do you might remember a conversation they had a while back...

Anyway, this is great, especially the pig trader and his carrage :rofl: , and you've got some nice detail on the in! :thumbup: Looks appropriatly Nocturnian as well!

You guys? I don't get it... isn't Evilonia just a Nocturnus guy? I mean he does seem to borrow thoroughly from other builders without really crediting them though (sorry to call you out buddy). For shame! MORE NOCTURNUS BUILDS!!!

Great use of those werewolf heads and really like the cart details. Where are the pig cart wheels from? I don't recognise them?

Hehe! What a great moc! The colours fits perfect in Nocturnus and I love all the details! The favourite is of course the pig cart! :thumbup:

I feel like every time I look at this I see another NPU

Check out the lamps. Spiral whips and hex wrenches, and the use of tan hands on the bakers cart.

Check out the lamps. Spiral whips and hex wrenches, and the use of tan hands on the bakers cart.

Great point -- I hadn't really noticed the lamps. They are really nicely done. And I'm very envious of all those brown minifig hands.

Really nicely done!! You almost can smell the Nocturnian feeling in it :D

And like everyone says in here, your detailing is absolutely amazing!!!