FalvinP

Hello from Oregon, USA

Hi......... I stumbled onto this site because I was looking for information on how to use digital designer. The documentation provided with it is not very good, IMHO. It shows the "how" of most, but not all, tasks but not the "why". That's why I'm searching for additional resources.

I created buildings with Lego many years ago when they only had red, white, black, clear, some blue and some yellow elements. I last played with them in the early to mid sixties.

My sole project is to build an exterior model of my parent's house. Which forum within this site is the best place to get guidance on this? Once I find the right place to post, I'll have additional info and many questions about my project. I'll hopefully get info from the LDD forum, but I'll need to get information on architectural building somewhere.

Does the posting system have spell check? I don't see it, but I have been known to miss things that are right in front of me. If not, I guess I'll do what I do with other forums without spell check.... create in Word and paste into the forum.

Thanks for your help.

Welcome in Eurobricks :thumbup: :thumbup: I hope you find what you are looking :wink: