herrJJ

Winter Village: Christmas Market

[EDIT] Finally due to a nice christmas present by flickr I was able to upload my pictures. They are now here :blush: [/EDIT]

[EDIT] Did some changes. Photos will follow. I can't upload to flickr for this month any more. Until then the pictures are on Google+: Winter Village Christmas Market

I will change the pics for the contest as soon as possible.

[/EDIT]

So, I made up something for the contest. It is not finished, yet. But I am running out of ideas at the moment - and of course bricks :wink:

I hope this one will fit in the scenery.

So here it is: the Winter Village Christmas Market MOC.

Also I added a little game in here which is called "Where is Waldo?". Perhaps you like to find him :classic:

8310397476_31d97f400d.jpg

Winter Village: Christmas Market von herrJJ auf Flickr

8309380175_aac919f3e5.jpg

8310453464_d7f995986d.jpg

8309351329_fd5e73423d.jpg

8309341035_92e1c5bb21.jpg

Beside the contest relevant images, here is the link to all images.

And also not relevant for the contest but just the proof of concept (it fits :wub: ):

8267535366_f4c93a0c12_m.jpg

Winter Village Christmas Market von herrJJ auf Flickr

Please tell me how you like it. CC always welcome

Edited by herrJJ

Neat, cool and cute.......a merry-go-round.......excellent designing and good luck 'ben JJ'......Brick On in the snow ! :wink:

Love the merry-go-round, so cool, and do i get a prize for spotting Wally on the black Gee-Gee? Awesome work trying to fit so much detail into the scale of the WV. All the best for the comp.

That's an excellent little Christmas market. That merry-go-round looks superb and the market stall with food is great. :sweet:

Love the merry-go-round, so cool, and do i get a prize for spotting Wally on the black Gee-Gee? Awesome work trying to fit so much detail into the scale of the WV. All the best for the comp.

Who is Wally?

Cute little merry-go-round. I like the brick built animals, particularly the cow. Good luck in the contest.

Sorry, Wally is Waldo, to all non U.S. & Canadian folk - not sure why but there you go!

Ah, okay. I already thought you meant him but did not find it on google immediately. :wink:

Neat little build. Interesting idea for a winter village. I think I'd be too cold playing games out in the snow (I guess snowball fights aren't for me either).

Good luck in the contest.