ACPin

Huntsman Shrine

The legendary exploits of the huntsman are forever enshrined in his memory.

HuntsmanShrine-a00-033EB.jpg

HuntsmanShrine-a01-036EB.jpg

HuntsmanShrine-a04-018EB.jpg

HuntsmanShrine-a05-024EB.jpg

HuntsmanShrine-a15-040EB.jpg

HuntsmanShrine-a08-012EB.jpg

HuntsmanShrine-a16-035EB.jpg

AC

This is kind of big, have you ever wonder to add a story or a geographical location (like in the mountain) to it or to add it to a guild. I really like your light fixture, what is the pieces you use for it? And alos good use of the golden pieces, they are not so common.

Wow, I'm not sure which is cooler, this build or the prospect of having 17 CMf elves. LOL

Seriously though, great build. Love the details like the gold trophies at the corners of the pillars.

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the shape of this shrine and the candelabra :wub: :wub:

This is kind of big, have you ever wonder to add a story or a geographical location (like in the mountain) to it or to add it to a guild. I really like your light fixture, what is the pieces you use for it? And alos good use of the golden pieces, they are not so common.

This is an entry to the CCCX and sorry I don't really have a back story behind it. As for the chandelier, the wheel came from a Viking set if I'm not mistaken.

Gorgeous. I love the chandelier.

I've got another version with the crystals but opted for the fire lit.

Wow, I'm not sure which is cooler, this build or the prospect of having 17 CMf elves. LOL

Seriously though, great build. Love the details like the gold trophies at the corners of the pillars.

Good thing I got enough of the Sumo or was it the Karate minifig?

Impressive shrine! I really like the gears on the pillars and the phoenix on top :thumbup:

The phoenix kinda sums up the subtle description.

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the shape of this shrine and the candelabra :wub: :wub:

Tried a more elaborate design for the roof similar to the Roman temple but it looked over the top. So I used the Jabba's palace pieces for a color coordinated scheme with the phoenix.

Great MOC! I love the chandelier. The gear pieces on the pillars and the gold trophies are great touches too.

If I only had those gears in gold, then it would've been perfect!

AC

Very nice build! The color scheme is excellent, and you make very good use of those gold bricks.

Awesome MOC, I really love the use of the gears as wall ornaments, especially against the ridged background tiles...

Tried different gear pieces and those two together were the best in the lot. Good thing I had enough of them to go around.

Very nice build! The color scheme is excellent, and you make very good use of those gold bricks.

It's only the second MOC that I've been able to use those gold bricks and they weren't even that prominent in the first.

AC