I am having several ideas, first one is to finish it :laugh: but the rear part it is being hard... and second one will be build a more easy model, with normal wheels not that 8880 ones... only real wheel drive thanks to the new formula parts, (impossible build a 4WD with them with the real proportions) and 2 XL motors instead only one because of having more room with a non 4WD gearbox, it will be more playable with the same gears.

31815522.jpg63119121.jpg

Looks good, but the yellowed rims are a little distracting. Might I suggest this?

You always can :thumbup: , when I finish it I will see to eliminate that ugly yellow.

Would you not be better getting some chromed wheel hubs to go over the rims?

I don´t like to use modificate pieces, if Lego doesn´t use me neither, when I can use a normal black wheels in the easy version I will use wheel covers.

very nice, I wish I could focus on building something as pretty as this!

You only have to think more small than usual :laugh: .

I'm great at drawing cars, but I really suck at making car bodies with lego, but sooner or later I need to give it another shot :wink: is red most practical color? I see almost all car MOCs that are red, im guessing because there are many sizes of red flex axles available...

Many sizes of flex cables, cheap source of red parts and panels (9394 jet plane for example, 8070 too). Even if you don't intentionally collect red parts, you'll end up having a lot of them if your main part source are sets.

Edited by Lipko

AMAZING WORK!!! I really love the style of this car. Looks like something Paul Boratko would make a couple of years ago.

Paul is a great car builder, I think I have a more baroque style, I use too many pieces on the outside and the inside is a bit more mechanical, thanks for the comparison :thumbup: .

Looks like something Paul Boratko would make a couple of years ago.

And the rest..... :look:

I am not a fan of the area around the rear lights,I like the roof as it is. :classic:

And the rest..... :look:

I am not a fan of the area around the rear lights,I like the roof as it is. :classic:

I am not a fan too Alasdair but is machinery, light machinery but machinery :laugh: . It is unfinished...

Best Jorge,

I like your car so far and no that you don't like to make the body, but more what's under that body :laugh: .

But it's looks stunning so far :wub::thumbup:

Edited by VFracingteam

Best Jorge,

I lke your car so far and no that you don't like to make the body, but more what's under that body :laugh: .

But it's looks stunning so far :wub::thumbup:

Thanks VFracingteam as you say for my the body is the hardest part... I like the more the underbody one :laugh: ,but the truth is that it compensates, give a good package to a rich caramel :laugh: .

Thanks VFracingteam as you say for my the body is the hardest part... I like the more the underbody one :laugh: ,but the truth is that it compensates, give a good package to a rich caramel :laugh: .

But it's taste very good that caramel when your at the right way and not only this time your chassis whit al the technic is great, but your body is so far a beauty :thumbup:

But it's taste very good that caramel when your at the right way and not only this time your chassis whit al the technic is great, but your body is so far a beauty :thumbup:

Thanks again, here we try to learn and build our best.