Sign in to follow this  
Lego1975

Decal Help Needed

First off let me say that I am new to the LEGO Train scene and local LuGs are non-existing....

I am a fan of the L&N railroad(the Old Reliable, and Dixie line)but have not been able to find decals for a loco and rolling stock that will soon be finished....and well I am in need of what type of ink jet paper, web sites etc.......any help would be great!

Lego1975

Microscale ( www.microscale.com ) has the early and late gray and yellow lettering schemes in O scale (1/48) which is close enough to Lego which most people consider (1/40) for hood units and F units. They also sell decal paper they call in trim film.

Also Micromark ( www.micromark.com ) sells decal paper.

Bill

you can also ask me of course, we have our new machine that is more or less up and running, today I hop to get transparent materials, I could already print white etc. on transparent but now all possible colors are possible. Santa Fe stickers are coming soon!

Santa Fe stickers are coming soon!

i... can't... wait..! Will those gray portholes be available? I'll be damned if I'll pay $35 per window... That SoBin' B-Unit expensive enough to piece together! :sceptic::classic:

Of course we will also include the portholes! The device can mix very well...

B.t.w. I still should create a new cost inventory but prices will at least not be higher than current ones from our site.

First off let me say that I am new to the LEGO Train scene and local LuGs are non-existing....

I am a fan of the L&N railroad(the Old Reliable, and Dixie line)but have not been able to find decals for a loco and rolling stock that will soon be finished....and well I am in need of what type of ink jet paper, web sites etc.......any help would be great!

I use Papilio Inkjet Photo Glossy Adhesive Paper. It is a touch thick, but works well. It is glossy so really looks good next to the glossy finish of the LEGO brick. I think I am going to give the Papilio Inkjet Self-Adhesive Glossy Photo Film, it says it is thinner that the photo paper.

Here is what the photo paper looks like on a model:

wsor_safety_slogan.jpg

More examples avaliable on my Brickshelf.

Sal

WFB, WI