mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

Called my local Kmart today, he said we have Series 9 already. Now I will go to Kmart this Saturday. I hope they don't find out that I'm buying CMF by myself.

Called my local Kmart today, he said we have Series 9 already. Now I will go to Kmart this Saturday. I hope they don't find out that I'm buying CMF by myself.

Why would that matter? I buy CMF by myself all the time.

And no sighting at any Wal- Marts here in Nebraska yet. I haven't looked at any other stores on account of the blizzard.

Why would that matter? I buy CMF by myself all the time.

It depends what I bought from the store, but I don't want my sisters to find out that I bought CMF for myself. I know one of my sisters wants me to buy a LEGO Friends Heartlake City Pool, but it's expensive to me and I can't afford to buy it with my money.

Edited by JeagerEX

The LEGO Store in Santa Clara, California has lots; yesterday, I picked up a bunch, and found a cyclops, a mermaid, a battle mech, and 3 or 4 space orcs. The space orcs are incredibly easy to identify, IMO.

Friends in UK have reported multiple sightings of CMF series 9 - definitely available in Ramsgate WHS smith I'm told - Ebay is awash with them now. Seems that Chicken Suit Guy is stellar popular! Still coming in normal sized boxes too, not the cut down ones. :)

None here in Guernsey yet. Scheduled for a January release in our toys stores apparently. Series 7 still available in a number of places. I'm still hunting down romans as I'm sure they will never get boring!

Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question, but where do they normally have the blindbags at Walmart? I checked the Lego aisle but they're not there, but I saw a couple of rogue packets lying about.

Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question, but where do they normally have the blindbags at Walmart? I checked the Lego aisle but they're not there, but I saw a couple of rogue packets lying about.

Which rogue packets are you talking about?

If you're looking for Series 9 just go to TRU and Kmart. Because sometimes they releasing 2013 products this month.

Edited by JeagerEX

I find them in different places at different walmarts, all are in toy section. One has them hanging near the end of an isle but not necessarily the lego isle. Last night I stopped at a Walmart and they had three of the actual boxes of Series 8 in the lego isle.

Friends in UK have reported multiple sightings of CMF series 9 - definitely available in Ramsgate WHS smith...

Yep, just picked up my first packets today from WH Smiths in Llanelli, UK.

Chicken suit guy was the first one I opened.

Get in!

I find them in different places at different walmarts, all are in toy section. One has them hanging near the end of an isle but not necessarily the lego isle. Last night I stopped at a Walmart and they had three of the actual boxes of Series 8 in the lego isle.

The last series I remember seeing packets of in a box was series 6, but I saw a couple of signs of series 7 (Mainly an open packet containing the space marine). I'm thinking mine quit selling them because of people opening them (As we had series 5 before, but either they didn't sell or people went on an opening spree).

I do have a TRU Express and they have series 7 and 8, one box each.

My wife and I just picked up 32 (16 per customer limit) series 9 minifigures at the Lego store at Washington Sq. mall in the Portland, OR area. It seems that the Lego stores across the US are getting these first in the US this time.

Edited by mo123567

I know the launch date of Series 9 is on next year, but I don't know if some stores like Toys R US and Kmart will sell Series 9 on either after Christmas or Before Jan 2013.

UPDATE: Is only for USA stores.

Edited by JeagerEX

My local toy store had a whole box in. I got 2 (jekyll/hyde and alien marine). I was supprised to see them as that store is usually quite slow to get in new sets. (they also had some ledgends of chima. (the smallest ones)

I have been scouring the stores around me (TRU, Target, K-Mart, Shopko) and the Lego store is the only place that's had them. I'm thinking TRU will have them the on the 1st.

I have been scouring the stores around me (TRU, Target, K-Mart, Shopko) and the Lego store is the only place that's had them. I'm thinking TRU will have them the on the 1st.

Or maybe at the end of December.

Went to the Lego store in Cardiff today to pick up some bits and pieces and saw that they had just started selling series 9.

Had an interesting conversation with the guy behind the counter.

I told him that WH Smiths had started selling them about two weeks ago.

"Yeah, that's a bit naughty, they weren't supposed to do that."

"They did the same thing with the Team GB sets."

"Oh yeah, they got fined for that, that's why their packets were more expensive, to pay off the fine. They'll probably get hit with another for doing the same thing again."

Naughty WH Smiths.

Well, I went to the nearest LEGO Store, recently to check if they had Series 9 due to all of the sightings. They did, but they were all sold out!!! :damn:

I will probably check Target tomorrow, and then check the LEGO Store eventually, I live about 45 minutes away, so I'm not willing to drive over just for some minifigures. I am saving up for Grand Emporium, so maybe if my family members would be willing to give me a loan, I can go buy Grand Emporium soon, then see if the LEGO Store has stocked up again, buy some with GE, then head out. :grin: Of course, I would pay them back. (Eventually :tongue: )

The Lego Store Manchester Arndale had them out today. Just spent an hour feeling packets with the staff there as they helped me find the ones I wanted.