mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

Series 11 is available at some Argos stores, but they are in the stock room so you will have to ask them to bring some out.

Series 11 is available at some Argos stores, but they are in the stock room so you will have to ask them to bring some out.

'cyphr99' on Brickset Forums found 'em at Target today, saying...

Found some @ Target today. SN is 204001045. Thanks to Cardattack for the SN. Street date is 1 Sept so YMMV.

For those who want to check if it's in your store, use the Target DCPI checker replacing the five "x"s with your zipcode:

http://m.target.com/fiats-results/dp-204-00-1044?zipCode=xxxxx&city=&state=&errorPage=fiats

Mine says they're there, but I doubt they'd sell 'em. :sad:

Edited by just2good

For those who want to check if it's in your store, use the Target DCPI checker replacing the five "x"s with your zipcode:

http://m.target.com/...errorPage=fiats

Notice how the link has 1044 which is Series 10's DCPI. :wink:

I might go to Target and see, while I'm out early-birthday-celebrating!

It says the city all the cities in MN have them but mine. Lol. :cry_sad:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Notice how the link has 1044 which is Series 10's DCPI. :wink:

-Sci

Ah, yes, don't know why that happened. Fixed.

And it says that all of mine don't have it. Crap. :grin:

Edited by just2good

http://m.target.com/...errorPage=fiats

It shows in stock at all my local Target stores. I just went and checked and only found an empty series 10 display.

I never go to Target since the court gave me an order, but anyways I'll wait for the court to release my ban from Target stores.

I never go to Target since the court gave me an order, but anyways I'll wait for the court to release my ban from Target stores.

Can't you wear a disguise?

My Target says that they're in stock, but they haven't actually been in stock for a while, so I'm not sure if I should even bother looking. :grin:

Can't you wear a disguise?

No I cannot, but I don't have any disguise to bypass. Once if they find out, they may charge me for trespassing.

No I cannot, but I don't have any disguise to bypass. Once if they find out, they may charge me for trespassing.

Wow! At first I thought you were joking but now I'm starting to wonder! Guess you really like our CMF if you've spent that much time in Target:)

They are available in Moore Wilsons, Wellington in New Zealand. $4.50. I grabbed 6 randomly across the box today for myself and the boys.

Seems we got the Bravian Girl, Scientist x2, welder, mountain climber and one other which I'm not sure yet.

Not wanting to start a new thread for this limited piece of information, but the retailers catalogue 1st half, 2014 shows collectable minifigs continuing for series 12 and 13

Not wanting to start a new thread for this limited piece of information, but the retailers catalogue 1st half, 2014 shows collectable minifigs continuing for series 12 and 13

Hmmm...I wonder what the shelf life is on this idea? Oh well, I'm still having fun with it!

It seems that stores in Denmark/Norway/Sweden/Finland/Belgium/The Netherlands/Luxembourg will not be getting the Series 11 to sell in their store according to TLGs reply to an inquiry about its availability.

Other responses from TLG customer service has confirmed this, but nothing official beyond that yet.

I think it is a real shame if this turns out to be true.

Murky

Atleast the new Lego catalog in Finland has only the series 10 mentioned. Nothing about series 11 or further.

Yeah, as far as I've heard the stores aren't selling enough of them and thinks the series comes too often. Therefore they will only take in every other series from now on.

What I see it's a slow downfall of the CMF, alas, probably the best line I've ever bought.

In series 3 they were forced to remove the barcode due to extreme ease in recognizing the bags.

In series 5 they had to raise the price.

In series 10 they had to put a Mr. Gold.

In series 12 they will cast figures from the movie...

I really see the end of this, alas...

What I see it's a slow downfall of the CMF, alas, probably the best line I've ever bought.

In series 3 they were forced to remove the barcode due to extreme ease in recognizing the bags.

In series 5 they had to raise the price.

In series 10 they had to put a Mr. Gold.

In series 12 they will cast figures from the movie...

I really see the end of this, alas...

It's a slow downfall?

I see it as series 3 LEGO woke up and realized they needed to make more. It's also when they raised the price in the USA. They didn't "have to raise the price", they realized they could make more money because they were selling so well.

Also series 10 LEGO didn't "have to" make a Mr. Gold, stupid stunts like that sell. LEGO only cares about making money.

In these countries it's unconfirmed that they are selling less so they are stopping the sale of them. Makes sense to me.

Series 12 will have them based on the movie, I think that's a great idea because there will clearly be more characters than can be in the sets. LEGO is going all out for this movie, so more minifigures the better.

And the series is selling so poorly that LEGO is making a MMO game dealing with just the mini figures.

Yeah that seems like the downfall of CMF.

It's a slow downfall?

I see it as series 3 LEGO woke up and realized they needed to make more. It's also when they raised the price in the USA. They didn't "have to raise the price", they realized they could make more money because they were selling so well.

Also series 10 LEGO didn't "have to" make a Mr. Gold, stupid stunts like that sell. LEGO only cares about making money.

In these countries it's unconfirmed that they are selling less so they are stopping the sale of them. Makes sense to me.

Series 12 will have them based on the movie, I think that's a great idea because there will clearly be more characters than can be in the sets. LEGO is going all out for this movie, so more minifigures the better.

And the series is selling so poorly that LEGO is making a MMO game dealing with just the mini figures.

Yeah that seems like the downfall of CMF.

We don't share the same thoughts, there was no need to act rudely.