mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

The series 9 figs FINALLY arrived at my local Target. I managed to snag two heroic knights, two fortune tellers, one of the forest maidens (she rocks!) and who cyclops.

Now, I need more of the forest maiden, let's hope that they get more boxes I searched all of these already!

Just spotted my local Sainburys has Series 9 at 2 for £3. It looks like the discounts are starting before series 10 arrives.

Had to grab 2 to check the discount (yeah that sounds convincing). Managed to get another policeman and alien to add to my small army.

Let's use this thread for all future series availability. I suspect people will be finding Series 10 soon - saves starting another thread. :thumbup:

Found an almost full box of CMF 10 in socal. No goldies though. Didn't find any grandpas either. I am happy to have snagged both medusas.

Edited by ETAV8R

Found an almost full box of CMF 10 in socal. No goldies though. Didn't find any grandpas either. I am happy to have snagged both medusas.

Where in socal? I'm trying to decide whether to take the trip to the local stores (lousy gas prices)

So I found a box of 'em today! What was left were twelve unique figures, which I did

for!

I spotted a single Series 10 bag at my local TRU in Pennsylvania. I made a comment to a fellow shopper about the entire remainder of the box being gone already, and he mentioned the BOGO 40% off sale, as he proceeded to load his cart with pretty much every Series 9 bag there. Have fun making your $20 profit flipping those, dude.

Series 10 was out at Toys R Us, Plymouth UK today. Hopefully other UK stores will get them soon!

WH Smiths in Wimbledon has a box. I am hoping the Lego Store at Westfield will have them as well. BTW, The Entertainer in Wimbledon still has a box each of s6 and s7 but nothing later

I'm currently near Paris for work and spent my day off looking for Series 10. I checked an Auchan supermarket, a Toys R Us, two Carrefour supermarkets, two Fnac stores and two La Grande Récré toy stores...

Result: several stores still had plenty of Series 9 available and the TRU even had some Series 7 (!) bags laying around. But unfortunately Series 10 was nowhere to be seen.

Series 10 out in Stuttgart, Germany. (Galeria Kaufhof, full display! So it is very likely that other Galeria Kaufhofs have it as well.)

And extra tipp: Check your Marktkauf, I have recently bought some Series 4 (!!!) figures there. They sometimes have older sets too.

Spent lots of time searching for Mr. Gold at Target (some worker brought them out for some reason), and none of the packs had him, ~120 packs too.

A Hungarian unofficial lego store found TWO Mr. Golds when they opened several bags fr their build-a-minifig wall. Now they are in the middle of a huge flame-war: Many customers say that this is slap in the face to many fans who now won't have a chance to find those particular guys. The store says that their intention was not to find Mr. Gold, they will display it, and these minfigs wouldn't have been sold as a whole to customers anyway. But why didn't they check the bags before open it? And the big question: How many fans have a chance to find Mr. Gold after all, if the employees will search the bags before them? My opinion is that even though most employees in lego stores are AFOLs, this case they must stay out of this campaign and mustn't take advantage of their chance to search all the boxes. It is like football referees mustn't have a favourite football club in order to avoid prefer them during a match. I wonder what TLG's opinion about this question. I'm afraid we will never find it out.

Two boxes of series 10 in TRU in Woking, one empty, one half full. Managed to grab 5 uniques - Sad Clown, Roman Commander, Baseball Fielder, Skydiver, Tomahawk warrior

Edited by stormybricks

Saw em in kaufhof and karstadt (Germany), both boxes looked thoroughly picked over. As for marktkauf - the one near me had a random box of old minifigures in their easter display, and they have completely random prices/sales which aren't advertised.

Found series 10 at Tesco last night where it is quieter, they have 2 box, one open, one unopened on top of shelf. Checked open box before I asked a staff for unopened box, asked her again if i could buy whole sealed box, she say yes only if I open it and put contents in basket and took the box as well.

Got 2 set of 16 minfigs plus a few extra. Got 4 roman commander as well. Swapped a set with a dozen of series 1 and 2 from my friend.

No gold man, I think it's a bit unfair it a low 5000 figs. I heard from my source from tesco that someone got sacked for opening boxes in back store and went through the lot before putting it out front. If this is happening across the world, once someone find out about gold man and ebay, they will strip all the boxes, leaving nothing for real lego fan. So upset and unfair.

Daniel.

Went to Legoland yesterday. Case of s10 available at every cash register in the park. Props to whoever has the tenacity to scour the park supply for Mr. Gold; my thumbs tired out 3/4 through one box.

WH Smiths in Camberley - 2 boxes behind the Counter and displays at store entrance saying they wil be on sale Wednesday. Not interested in Mr Gold but my son wanted a Medusa so I asked for the box - full untouched box. Found Medusa, found a Sailor then grabbed 2 randoms - 1 Librairian and 1 Roman Commander.

Mr. Gold site on lego.com is alive!

3 minfigs have been uploaded there yet.