mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

My local sainsburys had a box of series 9, I got a cyclops, a police man, maid Marion and the heroic knight (I was lucky I got no multiples, 12 more to go and get) :classic:

Series 9 is now at the LEGO store in Downtown Disney, Florida! Anyone in vacation at Disney World right about now? :wink:

My local Kmart is now carrying Series 9 minifigures right now, but its out of stock for a moment. Maybe they will have it tomorrow, but I'll go there on Saturday.

WHSmith in Glasgow Argyle St has them too ! 2 boxes ... now a bit lighter !

The box of 60 bags is lighter than previous series?

What's the weight?

Somewhere I saw a weight of 739 grams for the box..

EDIT: removed some typos

Edited by Dervish

The box of 60 bags is lighter than previous series?

Surely he meant that they are lighter now because he bought some bags from them. :wink:

A friend of mine texted a pic of her first series 9 purchase. Which I believe was from the Tescos at Brookfield Farm, Cheshunt, UK.

She likes to show off when she gets them first :)

D

I noted yesterday that Argos are selling series 8 minifigs at half price, so presumably they're getting rid of the old lot quickly to bring in the new.

I've already got 7 of these series 9 and 2 of the knights in swap which is great for army building and all of these are from WHSmith

I thought maybe Walgreens have them already, but I don't know if Walgreens are still selling CMF Series or not because it looks like they ship it from their distribution center. Or maybe they recalled for bad quality.

Toys "r" us in Woking has them.

My local TRU doesn't have any CMF Series 9 early in December. Even when is the first day of January, they still don't have it. Now I have to go to TRU this Saturday and check back if they arrived already.

Edited by JeagerEX

Has anyone seen any in Washington State, U.S.? The LEGO Store in Lynnwood was sold out, and I have no clue about TRU, but they always have markups, so I will probably just wait, or even resort to *gasp* ordering from S@H! If I do that, I'll just cross my fingers for no repeats, and that I get at least one of my favorites

Has anyone seen any in Washington State, U.S.? The LEGO Store in Lynnwood was sold out, and I have no clue about TRU, but they always have markups, so I will probably just wait, or even resort to *gasp* ordering from S@H! If I do that, I'll just cross my fingers for no repeats, and that I get at least one of my favorites

Right across the border in Oregon, I did not see them at TRU when I was there the other day. I have not checked Fred Meyer though. This is the first time I have seen the Lego store be the first to carry them in the NW US. I would expect them to start showing up elsewhere soon.

Smyths in th UK have them in stock now too (as well as loads of series 5, 6, 7 and 8).

I spent around half an hour feeling for the Roller Derby Girl, she is seriously underpacked!

Went to my local Fred Meyer in Tualatin yesterday. They had an empty box of Series 7, but the label for $2.99 said Vol 9. Seems like they should be at Fred Meyer any day!

Aww snap! :hmpf_bad: My local Kmart still doesn't have Series 9 yet even today is January 2013, but if they don't have them I will buy it online from third party websites.

Anyone know how long it usually takes before the prices on a new series of CMF stabilize on Bricklink? Would like to pick up my wanted figs from both series 8 and 9 soon, but not at the inflated prices series 9 currently has...

I called Kmart today, but they don't have it. Then I called Toys R US, but they will have it next week and finally I called Target, but they still don't have it again.... :hmpf_bad:

Now I already bought 8 CMF Series 9 at ebay and bricklink instead before they have in stock in my local stores.

The LEGO store in Oklahoma City has them but they have already been pretty felted up. That is unless you think it was random chance that 3 out of 5 of the minifigs I bought today was Caesar. I really wanted one of them but not necessarily three. Not when I still need a ton of the Forest Women and the Fortune Tellers.

I figure after Series 10 comes out, LEGO will have a monthly set with Roman Soldier, Caesar, and Roman Commander in it. That would be excellent. I could always use more Roman Soldiers.