Mazin

Mazin on his way to RvB

Afternoon everyone!

I wanted to say that Rifleman Mazin of the 21st King's Royal Colonial Corps is already on his way to the battlefield... Had a short stop in a nice tavern near Winchestertonfieldville. Anyone wonna join me?

karczma1bsmall.jpg

karczma2bsmall.jpg

karczma3bsmall.jpg

karczma4bsmall.jpg

Well, have a great lunch my friend.

But regarding what Capt. Stabbin said, don't cram yourself too much as you might become slow on the battlefield.

Or maybe your plan is to use all those food to bait the redcoats into bluecoats traps?

Considering the redcoats are all starved to death, they will blindly follow the smell of shaorma even to the front of the bluecoats cannons.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by moschino

Nobody understand the real intentions of the Rifleman Mazin

he is collecting provisions for the front, you can see the comradery of the bluecoats!

the chance of being soldier (bluecoat) instead of the sailor (redcoat) is the diet and the difference between healthy bluecoats soldiers and the scurvy of the redcoat

Capt. Stabbin jelaous?Atleast we have food to stack ,not like you .

And, we do have a food culture! Redcoats on the other hand could be fed with mud and not notice the difference!

Actually there is also another reason for my behaviour... There's no need to put much into our stomachs since we are already planning a great feast after taking Redcoatian capitol - Cowardsburg.

Well, we might have a small lunch ( or brunch perhaps? ) earlier - when crushing Scumbagsville fortress.

Of course there is also Fort Lobster within a stone's throw from here... but I guess it's gonna be only coffe & donuts in there :sweet:

Edited by Mazin

Wow. What an azure a**hole. A citizen offers his purple-ish portly megablocks a bit of food and he orders the whole menu. Poor show, poor show!

No wonder no one likes a blue boner.

Afternoon everyone!

I wanted to say that Rifleman Mazin of the 21st King's Royal Colonial Corps is already on his way to the battlefield... Had a short stop in a nice tavern near Winchestertonfieldville. Anyone wonna join me?

Typical Bluecoat, bullying and taking advantage of a poor citizen, for his own gluttonous needs too! You'll get your commuppance, son. :sadnew:

The best part is he's ordering from a map - or was he planing where he's going after lunch. I doubt the latter :D

The best part is he's ordering from a map - or was he planing where he's going after lunch. I doubt the latter :D

Thats the map to our super stocked & hidden restaurant only for true bluecoat warriors who can eat for free!Too bad you will never step in there ;)

A true Bluecoat knows how to order from anything. When I'll cut You into pieces I'll order a burger from Your flesh :devil:

A true Bluecoat always plans his way to glory.... and to Redcoatian treasury.

A true Bluecoat knows that this "poor citizen" will gain 50 Redcoatian cows for every meal he gave to our soldiers.

A true Bluecoat knows that this simple and gentle bar owner wouldn't let him out if he wouldn't eat enough to get proper vital strenght.

A true Bluecoat ... oh just go to hell!

:tongue:

We Bluecoats know how to eat a proper meal after a hard day's work of kicking some redcoat @$$!

You should have no doubts about the later "planning where he's going after lunch".

If you read the dialogue more carefully...

Could I just have a simple glass of water and a slice of yesterday's bread?

Would you really think that someone will take look on the menu when he already knows that he wants a simple glass of water.

When I'm at a restaurant and I know I want a glass of water, I don't even open the menu.

Now you can be sure that the "map" is indeed a map, and yes, he was searching on it regarding the fight against Redcoats.

Also be sure he didn't try to create a plan of how to attack.

He only tried to see the paths for where the redcoats will flee, so he'll know where to place the spikes for traps.

Now you can be sure that the "map" is indeed a map, and yes, he was searching on it regarding the fight against Redcoats.

Also be sure he didn't try to create a plan of how to attack.

He only tried to see the paths for where the redcoats will flee, so he'll know where to place the spikes for traps.

Eeeeeeeeh.... I agreee!... absolutely!... that's exactly what I was doing!... ... ... completely :innocent2:

Edited by Mazin

That is a lot of food for a single soldier. *huh*:sick:

I send condolences to your poor Quartermaster, Cooper, Cook, Barkeeper :oh:... and maybe your Carpenter as well. :head_back:

@Mazin - Maybe you should consult your Surgeon, you might need some health advice. :thumbup:

Oh he died actually!

That is a lot of food for a single soldier. *huh*:sick:

I assure You that there is nothing that a Bluecoat can't handle! :sweet:

@Mazin - Maybe you should consult your Surgeon, you might need some health advice. :thumbup:

Oh he died actually!... from overeating :wink: