Hey

This is my most recently MOC about the glorious capital Edoras of Rohan. Just a small scene for now, maybe I'll extend that later :wink:

I hope you like it :blush:

Have a nice day

Simon

8261138800_46291b4acc_z.jpg

8260071147_b6d845149b_z.jpg

8260069931_fbcab96875_z.jpg

More pics in my photostream on Flickr

Nice MOC! I love the roof technique you used on the Golden Hall of Medusheld.

Thanks, but that's actually not the Golden Hall :grin: , just a random house :laugh:

Edited by Buurli_Burri

Really stunning work Buurli! Love how realistic everything looks and the layout is very nice, especially the pasture in the background :thumbup:

Very nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the rocks and the houses :wink:

Really stunning work Buurli! Love how realistic everything looks and the layout is very nice, especially the pasture in the background :thumbup:

Thanks mate :classic: I first wanted to put there another house or watchtower, but I didn't had enough space :hmpf_bad:

Very nice MOC. The roofs and goats are great :thumbup:

Thank you :wink:

Very nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the rocks and the houses :wink:

Cool scene you have here :classic:

Thanks man :classic:

This looks beautiful :classic: .

Thank you :blush:

Nice work. Great job with the roofs.

Thanks man :blush:

I agreed to that roof is really cool, is it possible to show us how you've made it or you want to keep it secret (or am I the only one who don't know how to do it)? I also want to add that your goat are really badass!!! They are really from the Rohan! The house are great and nice touch to add an hungry soldier!.

Well done and keep on!

Very cool MOC! The landscape and architecture are pretty much spot on and I like all those little details you added to this small scene. I hope you extend it, I'd really love to see a bigger version of this! :thumbup:

I agreed to that roof is really cool, is it possible to show us how you've made it or you want to keep it secret (or am I the only one who don't know how to do it)? I also want to add that your goat are really badass!!! They are really from the Rohan! The house are great and nice touch to add an hungry soldier!.

Well done and keep on!

Thanks man :classic: I might upload a tutorial for the roof tomorrow, but today I don't have time :sceptic:

Very cool MOC! The landscape and architecture are pretty much spot on and I like all those little details you added to this small scene. I hope you extend it, I'd really love to see a bigger version of this! :thumbup:

Thank you :wink: I first want to build something else, but because I need most of these tan/dark tan pieces I would have to start from the beginning

Another stunning Buurli Burri creation! Love the buildings, particularly the trims on the roofs. :wub: And the goats are cute too.

Nice MOC! Great idea to use the 1x2 flat tiles on the roof! Hopefully TLC will make that set someday... The Rohan soldiers need a home...

Very nice scene, realistic and dynamic. Really good job! :thumbup:

Thanks obelix :laugh:

Another stunning Buurli Burri creation! Love the buildings, particularly the trims on the roofs. :wub: And the goats are cute too.

Thank you :classic: The goats were a last minute detail, I first wanted to continue the rock, but I didn't had any dbg pieces left, so this was my solution :wink:

Nice MOC! Great idea to use the 1x2 flat tiles on the roof! Hopefully TLC will make that set someday... The Rohan soldiers need a home...

Thanks man :classic: , but NO :angry: If LEGO makes every set or piece that would be cool, where would be the fun? You wouldn't have do do anything by yourself. Second, LEGO could never make it that detailed (Alone the roof needs ca. 200 1x2 tiles).

This really is beautiful. You really captured the look perfectly.

Thank you kibosh :sweet:

Beautiful MOC! I agree that the use of 1x2 tiles looks gorgeous! You've also done a good job of capturing the hilliness of the town (if that's a word). Great job!

Beautiful MOC! I agree that the use of 1x2 tiles looks gorgeous! You've also done a good job of capturing the hilliness of the town (if that's a word). Great job!

Thanks mate :classic: Yeah, the hilliness of the town (I also don't know if that's a word :grin: ) need a lot of time :sadnew:

very nice roofs with tiles. great job dude

Thank you man :classic: