Ecclesiastes

Setting the Eachans free

de Gothia´s original topic:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=74275/

Setting the Eachans free

You all heard the tales and legends of the Eachans. But the true story behind those horses is that they are nothing but horses the Mitgardian cavalry find unsuitable.

Ofcourse they are strong and magnificant, but only the black ones are perfect. So that's why we sent the few brown ones that are born away when they can take care of themselves. That always happens near the borders of Avalonia. There the horses find the Avalonian forrests a good place to live in. And there Cymro caught them and is breeding them.

8255230392_99b5a632ff_z.jpg

8254157157_5fbf54d211_z.jpg

Hope you like it dG, I just had to do it :wink:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Only a question, the small horses are custom pieces??? :classic:

Very nice little vignette Ecclesiastes :thumbup: They work perfectly as colts that will grow into the new horse type :classic:

Nice use of the white and green leaves, like the small horses too! :thumbup:

Haha! Touché! Love it! Great to see that you add to my stories! Now I have to come up with something as well! :wink:

The lighting in your photos are always amazing....even in this tiny vig, you put in the time for great lighting!

I really wonder how you always come up with such creative names for things in the World of Historica. Do you have any written source of inspiration?

Nice job. I checked out those pony parts on BrickLink -- never knew they existed. The cheapest new one on BrickLink right now is $17.49! And used ones aren't much better. Hope you were able to buy them (or their sets) a lot cheaper than that.

The lighting in your photos are always amazing....even in this tiny vig, you put in the time for great lighting!

Every moc deserves the same kinda love :wink:

I really wonder how you always come up with such creative names for things in the World of Historica. Do you have any written source of inspiration?

Well, most names in this moc are from dG. But when coming up with mine, most of them are Jewish(biblical) or anagrams of namens. For example Besdarc Menteno = Marco den Besten

Nice job. I checked out those pony parts on BrickLink -- never knew they existed. The cheapest new one on BrickLink right now is $17.49! And used ones aren't much better. Hope you were able to buy them (or their sets) a lot cheaper than that.

Just 3,5 euros at Legoworld :grin:

Haha! Touché! Love it! Great to see that you add to my stories! Now I have to come up with something as well! :wink:

Looking forward to it!