Peppermint_M

Building Drive: The End of the World! - Winner Announced!

Just a quick question is this lego only or are we allowed to incorporate aftermarket parts like Brickwarrirors or brickforge? I'm guessing not but no harm in asking!
:classic:

Just a quick question is this lego only or are we allowed to incorporate aftermarket parts like Brickwarrirors or brickforge? I'm guessing not but no harm in asking!
:classic:

Its all good! This one is a building drive so I just want MOCs!

This is my first time entering one of these, so let's see if this works:

doomeddiscovery.jpg

Hey, that worked! Ok so I know my entry might be a little too sci-fi for this...but it's the discovery that doomed mankind!

Its all good! This one is a building drive so I just want MOCs!

So... are multiple entires allowed? Regardless, here would be my first one (Hope I didn't go overboard on the photo editing, I don't think I did! And just in case, there is an un-edited photo as well):

8280510003_72a95bfeca_n.jpg

Topic

It's hard to draw a line between action and what I find is called Sci-fi - especially when you're MOCing the end of the world. So I hope I didn't go too far!

Just wondering... does the MOC need it's own thread or does what the past few people have done qualify? :look:

Just wondering... does the MOC need it's own thread or does what the past few people have done qualify? :look:

From now (7th December) until 00:00 GMT on the 21st/22nd of December build build build and post a link to the MOC thread here in this very thread. The prize will be awarded to whoever gains the most points from judges.

:wink:

:wink:

That's what I figured it meant, just double checking! :grin:

Edit: Oh, and are multiple entries legal? If so, I might try to squeeze another one in there...

Edited by Kai NRG

Here's my entry!

8292964152_9ccb178e4e.jpg

But—could it be possible—that in fact the Mayan calendar is actually a conspiracy made by the Mayans to drive the conquering Conquistadors from their homeland using fear?!

Well all, it's been real. :thumbup: I know the majority of members here won't read this because they're all gone... But, this was a fun contest. I really wanted to know who won though.

:laugh:

Edited by Legocrazy81

Only a few more hours left chaps! (Either 1 hour and 40mins or until Midnight Tonight!!) Get those entries built and posted! If you have a posted a MOC thread but have not linked it here, please do so or it cannot be considered for judging.

A second warning to this effect will be posted later today (if it arrives...)

I hope we are all here. Everyone's entries look great!

Only a few more hours left chaps! (Either 1 hour and 40mins or until Midnight Tonight!!) Get those entries built and posted! If you have a posted a MOC thread but have not linked it here, please do so or it cannot be considered for judging.

A second warning to this effect will be posted later today (if it arrives...)

If I didn't read that I would have been out!

1. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77054

PictureMoc2_zps85392bc0.png

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77187

Moc5_zps0ab863dd.png