Hi all, I suppose I would be classified as an AFFOL.

Over the years, there were periods that I would play with Lego, and times that I would put it aside for something else...

We've always had a mixed box of loge somewhere in the house, but the first box set I remember having was the Dragon Wagon (I was so excited to have a brown horse!). After that I would get the odd set here and there, but my interest started peaking again with the Wild West Indian sets (I like the horses).

After that, I moved on to other things again (like school, then work :tongue: ), until a couple of months ago I picked up Helm's Deep from Walmart and couldn't put it down...

I've bought a few more sets (Medieval Village and Mill village Raid) and pulled out the old box of Lego from storage. I'm going to try and rebuild some of my old sets, hoping that I still have all the pieces. I asked Mom for Lego for Christmas, she just looked at me kind of funny.

I stumbled upon Eurobricks a few weeks ago and have been browsing around quite a bit since - the stuff here is amazing! I've been inspired by the Expand the Winter Village contest to maybe try my first MOC... maybe. Anyways, I'll try not to lurk too much, and be a good member of the community.

Edited by Emma

Welcome to EB.com Emma, and you knew that AFFOLs have special privileges at EB didn't you ;) Enjoy your stay and happy winter village moccing!

Welcome in Eurobricks :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good luck fro your MOCs :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Emma. Looking forward to seeing your MOCs!

Welcome to the group. I'm very new here as well and look forward to learning from other members of the community.

Quick question................. I know what "AFOL" is, but my on-line glossary has no listing for "AFFOL." I suppose it could be "adult former fan of lego" or even "adult future fan of lego." I'm a very literal person, so if this is just a typo, please accept my apologies.

Again, welcome!

Edited by FalvinP

Welcome to the group. I'm very new here as well and look forward to learning from other members of the community.

Quick question................. I know what "AFOL" is, but my on-line glossary has no listing for "AFFOL." I suppose it could be "adult former fan of lego" or even "adult future fan of lego." I'm a very literal person, so if this is just a typo, please accept my apologies.

Again, welcome!

its female fan

just saying welcome

Edited by bb15080