Sign in to follow this  
Bizzy78

GislanderTrading: Here we are!

My name is Björn Gislander and i run an Bricklink store in Sweden.

I always deliver parts as soon as i ever can and would like to categorize my self as a "Premium Seller" for you who likes correct and fast handling.

I have run my store for 1 year now and would like to give you an offer here on Eurobricks to try me out:

Make an order, write that you saw this on Eurobricks and i will credit 20 % of your first orders parts.

You will find my store in my signature.

Hope to get the pleasure to show you how quality in every step is supposed to be.

Best Regards

Björn Gislander

Owner of GislanderTrading

www.facebook.com/gislandertrading

Soon Another year has gone. I have had some orders from europé and i would like to know if its some one who is Active here on Eurobricks that has tested my store? I have a very fast handling time and it seems that the customers like that. Anyone here in for an offer?

Now there are up parted Palace Cinema and some Winter sets in my shop. Check it out :wink:

Edited by Bizzy78

im aiming to be the leading brickstore in sweden by next year and i have already uploaded around 42 000 + pieces. I Always ship as fast as possible since i know how it is to sit and wait for pieces you need. Have you tried my store yet? Secret christmas gifts with all orders during december. NO minimum buy and NO extra fees!

Summer clearance in my store 20 % of on everything!

Make a note on your order with "Eurobricks" to recive an extra gift in your package.

Happy shopping.

Sign in to follow this