Jareth

Nocturnus Advent Calendar

So, as a challenge to myself, I decided to try and post One small build every day until the 25th of december. Of course, I realized that any Nocturnus challenge of this sort would resemble "The Nightmare Before Christmas" but I like that movie.

In any case here is the first build. I selected the most Christmasy one.

calendar19.jpg

I hope you all enjoy! And Happy Holidays!

What a lovely Sandy Claws, and his helpful elves are just as great :laugh:

Using A Nightmare before Christmas as inspiration is no bad idea at all, since I don't know many other movies that fit Nocturnus to such a high degree :sweet:

Haha! Love the "elfs"! I also love the use of heroica orcs as orc kids! :classic:

That's great! It's only missing the parents hovering around taking photos with their iPhones! :tongue: Er, or the GoH equivalent of the iPhone, whatever that may be...

It's very challenging to post a build a day. I've got a few builds done in reserve for mine, but I'm definitely feeling the pressure to build some more so I have a cushion in case I can't build for a few days. Have fun!

Nice job so far! :thumbup: Great character combos goining in the first one and of course you had to have the famous Nocturnian yellow daffodils :laugh:

That's great! It's only missing the parents hovering around taking photos with their iPhones! :tongue: Er, or the GoH equivalent of the iPhone, whatever that may be...

It's very challenging to post a build a day. I've got a few builds done in reserve for mine, but I'm definitely feeling the pressure to build some more so I have a cushion in case I can't build for a few days. Have fun!

Yeah, I've got a Cushion myself....anyway

calendar01.jpg

Looking great so far, guess my previous reply was lost, anyway I really liked the daffodils! :thumbup:

Another Mini Version of a previous build

calendar10.jpg

Here's the original barrel golems, in all their steampunk glory

scarbourough_milita4.jpg

calendar12.jpg

I was origianlly going to have a minifigure, but then I remembered I have a ton of these micro mummies

Every year, my village prepares a giant feast for the hollidays.....

calendar14.jpg

I hope it's not me this year....