I´m new here and I want to show you my creation of the Mercedes SLS AMG

Hope you like it :)post-33610-0-47529800-1354370266_thumb.png

sls10.png

sls11.png

sls9.png

Edited by Rufus
Indexed. More pictures added.

Hi, welcome to the LDD forum :classic:

According to the rules, you should post your model in the correct theme subforum ( in this case, the special themes forum), not in this subforum. I'm sure a mod will move your topic to the right forum :classic:

Anyway,

that looks like a nice detailed car. Do you have more images, maybe from the inside of the car?

@ Starfighter93: Nice MOC! All Eurobricks members are only allocated 150k of "Attachments". If you want to post more pictures, open a free Brickshelf account and then "Deeplink" those pictures into this topic. By "deeplinking", people can see your pictures immediately instead of waiting seveal days for the Brickshelf moderator to make them "public".

@ Starfighter93: Only YOU can see the contents of your Brickshelf folder. You need to follow the Deeplink procedures here so that others can see your individual images. You need to copy/paste the URLs of each image you want to link to this topic, not just the URL for the Brickshelf folder....

@Starfighter93

Brickshelf is moderated, and that means some days could be necessary before your gallery is accessible by us.

To bypass this problem, you should directly link the images and not the whole gallery.

Another thing: it would be very useful if you decide to share the lxf file, so that all here can take a look at your building technique.

MOC posted in this section have the sharing of lxf file as requisite.

@ Starfighter93: I copied/pasted those URLs above into the "Image" icon that you see midway across the "Reply" window. Your LDD .lxf file is hyperlinked using the "Link" button two icons to the left of that "Image" icon.

@DLuders

Starfighter93 did the right thing using text links instead than include the images inside the page, because that images are too big (rules of the forum stated that maximum size is 800x600 and encourage to use smaller size, if possible).

@ Starfighter93: I like your MOC a lot, and loaded your images into this Flickr photoset. Flickr has the advantage over Brickshelf in that (1) Your images can be viewed immediately without having to wait for moderation, (2) You can control the size of the image to match Eurobricks' 800x600 maximum pixel size, and (3) You can provide a detailed description of the creation. The first 200 images you post on Flickr are free. I used the standard Microsoft Paint "crop" tool to trim the blank areas around some of your images. Thanks for sharing your MOC, and welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

8235485554_0fae3f5e77_o.png8235485600_f446fdefa0_b.jpg8234422431_589aaa1361_b.jpg8235485766_d4ced4b5d6_c.jpg8234420881_01dd1ac4f1_o.png

I moved this topic to the Special Themes Forum.

It's much larger than typical scales seen in the Town Forum.