Sign in to follow this  
LDeaD

Warlord [LDD MOC]

Awesomelygiganticsuperwonderful. It looks both organic as well as robotic. Nice usage of Piraka feet as, well, feet. And the way you attached those wings is just great. I love the combination of system and HF.

That is one majorly impressive blend of system and 'HF'. This Warlord looks large, imposing, and surprisingly proportionate.

The Gears on the sword and wings are neat, and I like the way the wings attach to the body.

I see those new bone parts from XT4 ( cup-o-ball-o-hing) are being put to good use on the legs, and I did a double take when it came to the red 'Reapa masks.. Are they trophies of war, or just part of his bodywork?

The ankle- the point where the cup and the ball meet- looks a little bare, and I don't think it could stand up to supporting the weight of the system/HF meld body on its own, without on of the new friction cups. It's a minor qualm. The feet themselves remind me of the Piraka.. :D

And that spine.. oh that is just too good.

As I said at the start, this is majorly impressive. It gets the thumbs- up from me. :thumbup:

Edited by Cirkit

DAT SPINE :excited:

Somewhere, two of my MOCs are sitting in a corner and crying, because their spines aren't as awesome as this one.

But even aside from the spine, this MOC is glorious.