brickerik

French Toy Fair 2007 : the pictures !

I can sense this year could be a problem for my wallet. So much to buy, so little money...

Seriously though, most of this looks good. That Technic Ferrari is just *wub* . I'm not normally fussed on Technic but this is an exception. Mars Mission looks good, but i'm not too bothered about the tubing. Exo-Force looks so-so, but I doo like H-Ya-To's mech. Especially the jetpack! Star Wars- well need I say more. The MTT is great. Great I say! Apart from the fallen destroyer droid, which I can't really see. Kit Fisto looks promising, and i'm interested in the JSF. Even if the canopy is backwards. And I can't believe we've seen the Advent Calender already. Its January! And that Recycling Truck *wub* Oh, and I almost forgot those Tiny Turbo trucks. And (yes, my vocabulary is rather limited just at the moment) is that a bow and arrow I see in the Castle set? Yes! I've wanted one of those for years.

Can you tell i'm excited?

All in all, I forsee a good year. No, a very good year.

And (yes, my vocabulary is rather limited just at the moment) is that a bow and arrow I see in the Castle set? Yes! I've wanted one of those for years.

Can you tell i'm excited?

I can! And I completely agree with you.... especially

AHGE! No Bionicle set pics or Hoth base pics. >:-(

-ZotS

Well, Nuremberg Toy Fair is soon (February 1st), and if they don't get shown there, New York Toy Fair is on February 11th.

Uh-oh, somebody's in trouble! Heehee

How stupid. It's been too long since they were put up to take em down now, there's brickshelf folders full of them!

This is for you Doggfather,

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=227381

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=227352

Well, Nuremberg Toy Fair is soon (February 1st), and if they don't get shown there, New York Toy Fair is on February 11th.

With this current outcome I now wonder If we will actually see any.

Ehh, someone has got to leak em. And someone here has got to find them.

Thank you so much oo7, I was wondering where the photos had gotten to. Now I can admire that MTT all over again X-D.

Got the Danish Lego cataloug yesterday..... And there is something strange.... Nither AquaZone or Spongebob is in it... But there is big pages saying that Mars Mission and Castle is comming..

Is it just my cataloug or have other seen the same? Other Danes Mabye?

Got the Danish Lego cataloug yesterday..... And there is something strange.... Nither AquaZone or Spongebob is in it... But there is big pages saying that Mars Mission and Castle is comming..

Is it just my cataloug or have other seen the same? Other Danes Mabye?

Yes I have that one too, TT. I was wondering why they were missing, too.

I have already posted the teaser oic for space over in the space forum

awsome pics thanks 007 is that 2 BLUE battles droids i see!!!!!! *wub* :'-) i love these new sets *y* *y* i can't wait

to me the new dragon dosent look all that different from this one

dinoattack0011.jpg

i am more of a classic dragon guy

p-6076.jpg

And I'm more of a huge realistic dragon type of guy...

4894_1.jpg

(I guess you know that that pic does him no justice).

Of course, I still love the Castle sets. :'-)

(By the way, that classic castle pic you posted is wonderful. Makes me so nostalgic).

Shakar

The piece on the cement truck sure looks like one piece in this pic :-(
I dunno Hobbes, with those holes on the side, I'd be inclined to believe that it's just a prelim design and that it'll be more pieces in the final product. At least I hope so...there's no reason to make it just one *sad*
Yes, I'd bet it is. I established that for myself when I first saw the 1000steine scans.

I'd bet the holes in the side are were screws are screwed in to hold the two sections when it is made in a factory, as that is much easier than making one large peice.

And there are reasons to use one large peice instead of many bricks,

A. Less new molds, less money spent

B. Kids can put junk inside and rotate the tank to mix it.

Well, I just read an account of a 1000steine member who visited the Toy Fair in N

Well, I just read an account of a 1000steine member who visited the Toy Fair in N

Thanks...

Its kinda funny that many of the usual places for pic, did have any this time..

Anyone know if the new Technic Ferarri has any advanced functions?

The 1:10 Enzo was a good parts pack (especially for the CV joints which go for $5+ on bricklink, heh), but there was very little in terms of function. Yes, I know it's "Racers" and not "Technic", but damn, without the functionality of technic models, there's not a lot redeeming about building models in the technic style.