Sign in to follow this  
Boshuda21

Hello from the Bay Area

Hi all

Just found this site whilst looking to score some LOTR and Hobbit sets for my son.

I'm a long time Lego fan for over 30 years, but now mostly work on pieces commissioned by my 4yr old boss. :)

cheers all

Welcome to the forum, Boshuda21! Bay Area meaning California, I take it? A beautiful part of the country I often visited when I lived in California. Glad to have you. Hope to see you contribute your commission work from that demanding boss of yours :wink:

you can at Brickshelf / mocpages etc. apart from that: welcome and enjoy your stay! You tell your boss that EB.com is strictly for business reasons don't you, otherwise he might fire you if you become hooked to eb.com like us ;)

you can at Brickshelf / mocpages etc. apart from that: welcome and enjoy your stay! You tell your boss that EB.com is strictly for business reasons don't you, otherwise he might fire you if you become hooked to eb.com like us ;)

OK,I now see in some people's signatures they have links to their collections and creations. thanks