Hi everyone. I'm new to eurobricks and before the presentation of my new MOC that is going to be finished in weeks, i want to show you some of my previous models.

I think that describing all of the creations doesn't make sense, so I will show you only my best (In my opinion) MOCs:

My latest creation - CAT 963D crawler loader. Very simple construction, just 4 PF M motors, 2 IR receivers, rechargeable battery box, some gears and stuff. But I really like this model, it works smoothly and it's a big fun playing with it.

004.jpg_thumb.jpg

(Image is a link to the gallery)

Another model, Liebherr HS-855 dragline excavator. Big model, difficult to build. But it worked quite good. It was hard to learn how to dig with it :) It had 7 motors inside, 2 battery boxes and 3 IR receivers. Only cabin lifting wasn't remote controlled.

liebherr-4885.jpg_thumb.jpg

Another yellow machine :) Liebherr LTM 1050 mobile crane. My favourite one. The mechanics of the model were very complicated, but as I remember, everything worked quite good. 7 PF motors, 3 IR receivers, battery box, some pneumatic stuff.

00ltm-11.jpg_thumb.jpg

In my gallery there are more models, but describing all of them here doesn't make sense.

So, here is my gallery:

Brickshelf

Flickr

And the YouTube channel:

Youtube (make sure to subscribe to be up-to-date with my new videos :classic: )

If you have any questions - feel free to ask!

PS. Is it posible to embed a YT video?

Edited by Makorol

Yes you can embed videos using the "insert media" button. You are one of my most favorite builders of all, keep up the awesome stuff. What do you have for future MOCs?

tim

I really like that studded build technique is still resulting in very modern looking MOCs.

What do you have for future MOCs?

I'm finishing my new model - british wrecker Scammell Crusader. I just have to add some details but that kind of things are usually very time-consuming :)

And next? I don't know, I've recently bought my first NXT, so maybe I would use it in my next MOC? :)

Welcome to Eurobricks,I have seen and liked your work on brickshelf for a while. :classic:

I look forward to seeing your new moc once it's finished. :sweet:

Hello Makorol,

I really appreciate your MOCs. Indeed, you take your time to built each part carefully, and no matter how small details can be, you pay attention to all of them.

In the end, your work is always well executed.

I like that !