Hi guys,

I have finally finished my entry in the Technic challenge, You can check out my entry with all the pics and functions here.. http://technic.us.le...=latest&index=9

I built it in yellow. It is intended to be a jungle or desert explorer crawler. I also think it would look pretty awesome in white as a moon explorer crawler.

Pic1.jpg

Hope you all like it :classic:

Henry

Thanks for the support and kind words guys.. :sweet:

@Zblj: Banana crawler haha if only I had the green parts to make a cucumber or zucchini version.

Here is the view I think is missing..

1354579911m_DISPLAY.jpg

Most of the pics posted show the views from the top or the side..

It is difficult from them to understand properly the shape of the crawler and how the angle parts work into the design. A couple of the comments I had on the Lego site got me thinking and I realized that it might be hard to visualize the shape fully but I think this shot helps..

Does anyone know if I edit my entry images on the challenge gallery if it creates a new entry entirely or just updates the existing one keeping votes comments etc?

Cheers Henry

Does anyone know if I edit my entry images on the challenge gallery if it creates a new entry entirely or just updates the existing one keeping votes comments etc?

It works without problems and keeps your votes. Just go to "My creations", select entry and on the detail click "Edit". It will be moderated again, so changes will be visible later.