Morty

MOC The Royal Palace in Oslo

indexed.gif B-OV-39D

Hi

Here some links to my moc of The Royal Palace in Oslo (Norway). Thank`s to L@go (photographer).

It`s 2,5 meters in front and 2 meters in depth.

8168110335_8738f69fa4_c.jpg

8168138690_f42eff6807_c.jpg

Next step is to build the garden in the backyard, more details in front and a lot of minifigs.

Edited by Phred
deeplinked photos

True! I want to know if it has any interiors. :wink:

The Palace has 117 rooms, so I think interiors will be next decades :wink:

The Palace has 117 rooms, so I think interiors will be next decades :wink:

Good luck with that! :laugh:

Now seriously, if at least some divisions were decorated should be even more spectacular!

AWESOME structure 'morty'......very impressive indeed...totally has that 18th Century feel to it......Brick On 'morty' !

Good luck with that! :laugh:

Now seriously, if at least some divisions were decorated should be even more spectacular!

Indeed good luck with that. :wink: Think you'll need some bricks.

Cheers Pagan

Morty, your creations never disappoint. Absolutely stellar - not to mention huge! *oh2*

What a great contribution to the celebration. If this won't be it's centerpiece then I'd be afraid to know what would be!

Is this to minifigure or miniland scale? Better judgement tells me it's the former, but my eyes might deceive me.

Morty, your creations never disappoint. Absolutely stellar - not to mention huge! *oh2*

What a great contribution to the celebration. If this won't be it's centerpiece then I'd be afraid to know what would be!

Is this to minifigure or miniland scale? Better judgement tells me it's the former, but my eyes might deceive me.

It`s minifig scale 1:40

It'd be great if you can ask L@go for the urls to deeplink the images so that we can see them here. :classic:

Thy will be done :)

8168110335_8738f69fa4_c.jpg

8168138690_f42eff6807_c.jpg

Great, thanks! I hope you don't mind that I've added them to the first post. :classic:

Not at all...thank`s :classic:

And here is some pictures I took of that nice model of Morty.

8163478189_204d2bdc0e.jpg

8163513708_5a6aa1d629.jpg

8163515454_ec524e6f7b.jpg

8163517374_9212e9619d.jpg

8163581165_6e2cef26b0.jpg

I was also so lucky to see this model taking shape via Skype. But I have to say that even images through Skype or the images I provided for you here is not as good as too see it with your own eyes. Both the size of it and the amount of details is stunning.

Edited by F0NIX

I promised Morty I'd add some pictures of his Royal Palace on show at Lego World in Copenhagen once I managed to get them uploaded to Flickr. Well, it's taken a while, but here are a couple of tasters - the rest can be found in this folder. Have a look - it's even more gorgeous now that it's finished, complete with back garden (with the biggest amount of sand red plates I've ever seen).

8537314377_0dca335017_z.jpg

8537315355_bd9cbeeb8c_z.jpg

8537316011_6db759314a_z.jpg

The vehicles around it are mine - he asked me to build those limousines to go with it, and now they have finally been equipped with their proper licence plates - A-1 and A-2, just like on the real Norwegian royal cars. I borrowed him a few others as well to add a bit of street life to the scene. But the true star, of course, is that fantastic palace.

Thank`s L@go :classic: . In front of this Palace it`s a huge area with a statue (not road) and soon I will build it (all in sand red, a lot of sand red...) and Guardsmen/soldiers with dark blue torso.

Very nice and huge! The work on the arches at the front of the building is very nice - well done!

I never cease to be impressed with these huge creations! The garden looks just fantastic, and the addition of the streets and (very nice) cars, really shows it in its true right! :)

Brikkelauget (the norwegian lug) had a great event in Trondheim, Norway last weekend in april. At this event was my Royale Palace and a lot of other very nice moc`s: Again thank`s to L@go for nice pictures:

Edited by morty

That's one heck of a Palace again well done!

Thanks for sharing all those great pictures from Brikkelauget. I love the CARS scene very well built.