Morty

MOC: Kongsberg Train Station

Really nice train station there. Some interior shots would be good, also some close ups of those passenger coaches and engine would be much appreciated.

By the way I like the added feature of the teenage gang of racer boys and girls. It makes the scene look more realistic. I have a gang of girls in punk outfits on skate boards!

Can I ask what is the Yellow building you have a few frames down in your flickr photostream, Is that a station too or something else?

Really nice train station there. Some interior shots would be good, also some close ups of those passenger coaches and engine would be much appreciated.

By the way I like the added feature of the teenage gang of racer boys and girls. It makes the scene look more realistic. I have a gang of girls in punk outfits on skate boards!

Can I ask what is the Yellow building you have a few frames down in your flickr photostream, Is that a station too or something else?

This? http://www.flickr.com/photos/legolago/8168128640/in/set-72157631964672862/ (if so, it`s Sandefjord train station in Norway. This is not my flickr photostream (it`s L@go). All pictures is in this photostream are from Norwegian LUG Brikkelauget's layout for the 50th anniversary event for LEGO Norway.

Wow! I am impressed. Saw your palace in de Town forum. Both are stunning, but my favourite is this station. So very realistic and the colours..... :wub:

The train in front of the station is great too, is it yours? :thumbup:

Edited by The Dutch Guy

What a gorgeous shine to that plastic! There's nothing like the sheen of crisp brick.. a gray and black building could easily turn out drab and dull in Lego but you've captured the original wonderfully. That is possibly the nicest creation I've seen in light bley.

I adore the brick chimneys!

Impressive station. And it is big!

But there are some great details there as well. I like the way you did the doors. That's a nice technique. And also the drak bley ornaments above a couple of the windows look great.

Thank`s to all for great words :classic: and thank`s to moderator so pictures can be seen here :classic: