pagan

WIP Aqualand

After several visits tot Sea World, Nausica, Oceanografic and other Sea life aquaria, i deceided to work on a Lego version of a aquarium/coral reef/dophin show/sharktank... So far so good. I used Atlantis sets to build the shark tank and parts of the skateboard sets tot make the dolphintank. I tryed to make the aquarium and coral reef so most colourfull as possible and tryed to make the fish swim. I also made 2 jellyfishtanks. Now i'm working on a octopustank and place for seaturtles, cause there will be some seaturtles in a Friends set in 2013.

Still not finished cause it still are seperate modules to be combined, but here are some pictures: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=517286

Dolphin show

pb260796.jpg

Jellyfishtank

pb260806.jpg

Sharktank

pb260803.jpg

pb260804.jpg

I hope i'll find the time to combine everything in to one Oceanarium.

Pictures seem to be to wide??

Cheers Pagan

Edited by pagan

Does someone know how to post pictures in a right size, without manually have to resize them?

Cheers Pagan

Pretty cool looking! I always wanted to build a zoo myself... but I'm short on the animals :( Ostridge, dogs, cat, frog and a bat zoo do not make ;)

AWESOME so far 'pagan'......the pools and tanks look very realistic......ah, takes me back as a child going to Marineland in Adelaide (closed back in the 1980's if memory serves me correct :sadnew: ).

Keep up the great work and Brick On 'pagan' ! :sweet:

Thx.

Still looking for some guideslines and tricks so suggestions are welcome !!

Grtz Pagan

Your Aqualand sure does attract some odd visitors!

Love the jellyfish.

Thx. Tickets available for adults, kids, families and odd visitors !!

Grtz Pagan

I absolutely love your creation! A childhood aspiration of mine was to be a marine biologist, so I have a soft spot in my heart for sea life.

I like the use of the old Sports series ramps for the dolphin show's pool and the tiling at the center of the floor :classic:

Thx !! I'll hope to finish some parts before 2013.

I also already have some parts for a zoo.

Cheers Pagan

This is looking awesome so far. I love the shark tank and jellyfish display. I'm very jealous of your collection of sea creatures!

I also like what you have done with the dolphin show. The dolphins leaping through the hoops look great. One thing bugs me though. The shark tank and jellyfish display feel like they are under / in water, but this effect is missing in the dolphin show. I generally don't like to make a criticism unless I have a suggestion to offer also, but I must admit I have no idea in this case.

Impressive layout :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like how you made the Aquarium :wink:

I suggest, but probably I'm wrong, for the dolphin show to create, using transparent plate and plantform, a floor of simil water. :pir-classic:

Thx. I think about using a transparent floor, but struggling to get the round form/corners right.

Cheers Pagan