Sign in to follow this  
CorneliusMurdock

Super Hero Caption Contest! Week Four

Week four voting!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one.

• Sorry, you have been a naughty Wolverine this year.
    • Did someone say 'Santamantium Claus?'
    • Sure you can have a mask for Christmas!!!
    • The naughty list, huh bub? Well I got some "claws" for you, Santa!
    • "Oh, Wolverine, I know all about mutants. Haven't you ever heard the story of Rudolph?"
    • "Wolverine, you'll be happy to know what's in my sack, some of next years tmnt sets"
    • Mr Claus to Mr Claws: "I used to be a suited-up hero like you, but then I took an antler to the knee..."
    • Wolverine: oh crap, I have killed Santa Claus but I thought he was mystique, does that mean I'm on the naughty list?
    • Santa: "You actually go outside... in yellow spandex!?"
    • nd for you mister Wolverine, Santa brought some nice hot pink nail polish.
    • I'm the best at what I do, and what I do isn't merry.
    • HO HO HO! Sorry, Logan, I gave all of the trendy supersuits to the other Lego Superheroes. Better luck next year.
    • Killing Saber Tooth definitely put you on the naughty list!
    • "I told you not to make superman your reindeer. And there's no way I'm filling in for him now that he's crashed."
    • No, you can't lead my sleigh tonight! You don't even HAVE a nose!
    • Don't blame me that you always get coal. You're the one who always says that "what you do isn't very nice."
    • "Ho ho, why so pale Mr. Howlett? I brought presents!"
    • Santa: You think your amneisia is bad! I've been redesigned so many times that I don't even know who i am anymore!
    • Wolverine- Santa, how do get your beard to grow like that? I have been trying to grow mine out for months, but all I got down are my side burns.
    • Santa to Wolverine, "My sack is adamantium proof. No funny ideas this year."
    • Santa: "NO! There is no new X-Men sets in this bag."
    • Santa: "Sorry Wolverine, but flashing only your middle claw at Cyclops definately counts as 'naughty'."
    • Wolverine-Please tell me I'm not on the naughty list again! Santa-ho ho ho, certainly sir. But next year, if your good, I'll definitely get you a different outfit. Ho ho ho!
    • May the best Claus(Claws) win.
    • Santa: "I've got a razor for you this year, you better use it!"
    • '' Really sorry Logan, I must have forgot that mask that you asked for!''
    • Sorry Logan but I could bring you Cigars and Alcohol, sincethey go against LEGO's code of conduct.
    • Ladies and gentlemen, we're gearing up for the fight of the century! It's a battle of naughty and nice, Claus vs. Claws in this epic festive fight!
    • "I'm sorry Mr Howlett, I didn't bring you those cool glow-in-the-dark claws you wanted".
    • Santa: "Good to see you again Logan, what's it been, 90 or 100 years? You haven't aged a bit!" Wolverine [bummed] "They call me Wolverine now"
    • Santa: "Well, I you really don't believe in me, I'm not giving you any presents."
    • Santa: " Your out of luck buddy."

banner_superhero_month.jpg

Welcome to the Super Hero Caption Contest!

Each week of Super Heroes Month, I'll start a topic just like this one and share a picture with you. What you'll do is come up with a caption that you think could describe what's happening in the picture. The funnier, the better. At the end of that week, I'll gather up all the different captions in the first post and ask everyone to vote for their favorite. That's pretty much it.

Here we go with Week Four, the final caption!

8142672262_7337d0821a.jpg

So reply in this topic with your caption. One caption per member, please.

Any questions may be asked here. This thread is only for entries to the contest.

"Wolverine, you'll be happy to know what's in my sack, some of next years tmnt sets"

Mr Claus to Mr Claws: "I used to be a suited-up hero like you, but then I took an antler to the knee..."

HO HO HO! Sorry, Logan, I gave all of the trendy supersuits to the other Lego Superheroes. Better luck next year.

"I told you not to make superman your reindeer. And there's no way I'm filling in for him now that he's crashed."

Don't blame me that you always get coal. You're the one who always says that "what you do isn't very nice."

Santa: You think your amneisia is bad! I've been redesigned so many times that I don't even know who i am anymore!

Edited by legofreak86

Wolverine- Santa, how do get your beard to grow like that? I have been trying to grow mine out for months, but all I got down are my side burns.

Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star

Wolverine-Please tell me I'm not on the naughty list again!

Santa-ho ho ho, certainly sir. But next year, if your good, I'll definitely get you a different outfit. Ho ho ho!