Sign in to follow this  
mrcp6d

Frog Legs in the Forest

Lovely little landscape :wub: Rather surprised how nice the black tree looks and the little stream is excellent :classic:

Nice job! That poor frog... :cry_sad: If I may ask, what catagory is this for? Like SK said, that black tree works quite well, though I would suggest not leaving the top of the rock work quite so level, and it looks like that fire might burn some grass... :grin: Nice touch with the... assasin? (What is he? :look: )

Nice MOC overall, but that black tree is the scene stealer. It looks fantastic.

I might have missed the assassin(?) if I hadn't been looking at the tree so closely.

Wow! I had no clue that the assassin was even there at first (thanks, Kristel) Lovely little build, and quite yummy sounding might I add. :tongue:

...Rather surprised how nice the black tree looks...

...that black tree works quite well...

Nice MOC overall, but that black tree is the scene stealer. It looks fantastic.

:classic: the tree looked like any other normal, classic, stratified tree; but, this 6019.gif + this 60478.jpg made a really big difference.

The assassin is a hungry Wolfpack member :devil_laugh:

... If I may ask, what catagory is this for? ...

Forest Life

Edited by mrcp6d

I love the overall Idea, it looks like a very peaceful place :thumbup:

My favourite detail is the weapon of the soldier with the mitgarian coloured hands on it, I might have to try that too :wink:

EDIT: I just got an Idea for a "new" (might have been done before, but I've never seen it) tree technic! Thanks for inspiring me with your awsome tree!

Edited by Buurli_Burri

Nice little scene you have there! The tree design is something that I will bring back to Benoic! :thumbup:

really nice build, however, not all wolfpack members are assasins. Several of them officially serve Mitgardia!

Thanks all!

really nice build, however, not all wolfpack members are assasins. Several of them officially serve Mitgardia!

hehe, I saw him scaling the walls of my 6086 while at my parents house over Thanksgiving vacation and just had to work the classic 'bad guy' faction into something. No disrespect to the more 'upstanding' Wolfpack members! :blush:

This is really a great little build! Although I do agree with Kai on some possible improvements. I was wondering what could disturb the peace at first as I had missed the wolfpack guy until I saw him in the slideshow! Well posed! :thumbup:

This is really a great little build! Although I do agree with Kai on some possible improvements. I was wondering what could disturb the peace at first as I had missed the wolfpack guy until I saw him in the slideshow! Well posed! :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I also agree with Kai (and you) about the back wall, kind of ran out of LEGO slopes to polish that off while on vacation... :cry2: I was already scavenging bricks from the siblings :devil: Lesson learned I suppose--bring more bricks with you!

Edited by mrcp6d

...I was already scavenging bricks from the siblings :devil: ...

:laugh: I'm doing that all the time... :grin:

Nice little build. The tree is indeed excellent and the posing of the guy hiding is outstanding! :thumbup: