Sign in to follow this  
Rast

Returning to Valholl

Its been a long winter in the north and A band of Mitgardia Rangers return to the capital Valholl after a protecting the borders.Here in the capital they will find rest and share information.

8215032488_8607f1358d.jpg

Returning to Valholl by NunoRast, on Flickr

8213947217_0014dd316f.jpg

8215033050_e47d360ba2.jpg

8215031902_9116c05379.jpg

8215032162_ce2e18406f.jpg

8213948767_c379d88298.jpg

Really like the shape you achieved on the front of the towers, looks almost round :wub:

I would be nice if the left tower top matched the right as I like that shape much better but that's a minor thing. Nice addition of stairs to the back as well :thumbup:

Keep up the good work :classic:

Really like the shape you achieved on the front of the towers, looks almost round :wub:

I would be nice if the left tower top matched the right as I like that shape much better but that's a minor thing. Nice addition of stairs to the back as well :thumbup:

Keep up the good work :classic:

Thank you, thats a good point I thought it was a good chance to try two different towers, I will try it out with them being the same, thanks :)

Looks great! I like the stairs on the back of the wall and the green touches look great! :thumbup: Have to agree with SK though that two of the same towers might look a little better. Nice snow work though!

That's a very interesting way to 'round' the corners. I'll certainly have to try it!

I beleive he used a similar method to the one TLG used in the Uruk-Hai battlepack set for the castle.

This is a very nice moc. I love the gate!

I beleive he used a similar method to the one TLG used in the Uruk-Hai battlepack set for the castle.

I don't think they used SNOT.

Some of it is similar to that but he also used slopes sideways with tiles one them :classic:

Very good MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the entrance and the two towers :wub:

Great build, I differ from the others though, in that I like having two different towers

This looks really nice! LOTR goes Kingdoms! Love it! I agree with Kayne! Two different towers breaks up the symmetry! :thumbup:

Edited by de Gothia

Nice build! The use of the brick bricks and the cheese sloped corners works very well, and you've done a nice job with the snow as well. I like the round bricks on the back corners and the decorations you've used, especially the use of green parts. Great job!