CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Discussion

First things first... What I'm looking forward to right now is White Fang's review! :grin:

First things first... What I'm looking forward to right now is White Fang's review! :grin:

I expect it within a week and a half. :tongue:

-Sci

The Colonial Soldier won't have an extra hat piece, otherwise they would have shown it in the picture.

Just like they shown the extra hair piece for the Magician?

-Omi

I think these will officially be out in May, but I expect most stores to have them by April, for anybody who has asked.

I think these will officially be out in May, but I expect most stores to have them by April, for anybody who has asked.

Just like Toys R US having S8 in August. Since S8's official release was on September 2012.

I forgot to post this yesterday, but for those curious about the packaging for Series 10, look at the upper left-hand corner of this photo.

8533112545_6df12b4acf.jpg

I'm expecting the Chapters/Indigo stores to get Series 10 by late April/early to mid May.

I guess shipping does slower up here in the north when those dog sleds are trying to slog through all the mud and rain?!

BTW, is it just me, or does that Roman Centurion simply scream "Roma Victa!" to anyone else?!

I called the LEGO Store at Glendale and asked the employee that TLG will be release Series 10 on April in all stores including Toys R US. Just like it happened to Series 8.

Series 8 was September, and I'm pretty sure LEGO had those out on September. If they follow their release dates, then they should be out in May. But only time will tell. I don't know why they would suddenly change the pattern.

But only time will tell. I don't know why they would suddenly change the pattern.

It depends on the people that still waiting.

In series 1 they used also to put spare parts in the bags, that doesn't count.

The hairpiece wasn't a spare part and went with the actual fig. It does count.

-Omi

Series 4 and 7 hit the stores here in April, so I except April this year as well. But I hope we will get the review from WhiteFang before that! :grin:

I wonder whether WhiteFang will review the full set containing Mr Gold fig or just average complete series? :wink:

I wonder whether WhiteFang will review the full set containing Mr Gold fig or just average complete series? :wink:

If TLG is cool enough, they will send him a box containing one :)

Let's hope that he posts his review soon so that we can find out. I want to see these minifigures in reality rather than CGI, which is what WhiteFang's review will provide when it eventually arrives. All we can do is wait and see for now.

I didn't start collecting any of these until series 4 (around when my Dark Ages ended), so I had no idea about earlier distributions or what pieces came with what. I would assume we wouldn't receive a tricorn with the hair because the hair on the Revolutionary Soldier is the selling point for most people. A tricorn would be nice addition, but I wouldn't expect it. That's all I was trying to say.

I also can't wait for the official review. It'll be great seeing every angle of these figures.

The hairpiece wasn't a spare part and went with the actual fig. It does count.

-Omi

Are you able to point me a piece that wasn't shown in the pictures but was actually in the bags in series released AFTER they stopped to put spare parts in the bags?

Are you able to point me a piece that wasn't shown in the pictures but was actually in the bags in series released AFTER they stopped to put spare parts in the bags?

Just looked at my Series 5-9 boxs. The only pieces included, but not shown is the toolbox for the Mechanic, but that's just because the Nurse is in the way. And the two minifigs from 5-9(Intergalatic Girl and Daredevil) that had a hair and hat piece, are both shown holding their other head accessory.

The mummy in series 3 doesn't hold the scorpion

http://smashing-bricks.com/files/2010/12/series3.jpg

The Leprechaun(?) is without his gold pot in series 6:

http://www.brickshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/series-6-lego.jpg

The mummy in series 3 doesn't hold the scorpion

http://smashing-bricks.com/files/2010/12/series3.jpg

The Leprechaun(?) is without his gold pot in series 6:

http://www.brickshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/series-6-lego.jpg

Didn't they still have spare parts in 3? But, yea, it doesn't show the Mummy's scorpion.

The pot of gold could very well be behind the Sleepyhead, the Revolutionary Soldier is right up front, no hiding things in front of him. I'm not saying it's impossible for him to have a shako, but that it's unlikely.

^The waiter does not have his tray.

On the main picture of Series 9 it shows both his bottle and try. On his single picture it doesn't show any accessories.

Edited by The_Creator

Didn't they still have spare parts in 3? But, yea, it doesn't show the Mummy's scorpion....

No, there were no spare parts in S3. Unfortunately... :cry2: