CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

I like the idea of a golden figure. It's certainly not something we really need, but it adds to the mix.

My only concern is if the figure will be a golden version of another figure in the set (which will make getting a complete set a total nightmare). Or will it be a blank generic figure in gold. And if it's gold, will it be a chromed gold or colored gold?

sharing this from XWingyoda on flickr!!!

Edit Xwingyoda has clarified this was spotted by HOTHBRICKS and passed onto him. :thumbup:

8410190413_586212e6a9_o.jpg

Just in case peeps haven't seen it!

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

That's a serie 10 minifig.

It's looks like a leak, since we first saw the figures from serie 9 in december, and serie 9 came out in the shops here in January.

Edit Xwingyoda has clarified this was spotted by HOTHBRICKS and passed onto him. :thumbup:

>female face

Called it! She looks great! :wub:

-Sci

This pic is used by a french retail shop as their "Collectible Minifigs" category. I Suspect their webmaster had no idea it was from series 10.

It's kind of funny how we rely on clueless store workers to get sets pre-official release and to get previews.

I can announce you all the series 11 minifig will be in

GREEN

colour.

(Series 3 actually was LIME so no surprise they are finally using green).

Source: retailer catalogue for 2013.

And no, no pictures, just 16 placeholders.

I can announce you all the series 11 minifig will be in

GREEN

colour.

(Series 3 actually was LIME so no surprise they are finally using green).

This is great news, even if it has taken LEGO way too long already to give us a minifigure series in normal green.

This is great news, even if it has taken LEGO way too long already to give us a minifigure series in normal green.

In 2012 we had very plain colous: white, red, black... I just foretold green was going to get out of the bag sooner or later.

What I foresee now is: pink, purple, dark orange. ;)

Grrr I really want them to do Purple. The should have done it in this order. Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Purple then do the more speciclised colours like lime or white. They should just hire me now!! Jokes. I really hope the colour go back to being normal colours

*sigh* Still waiting to TLG to put a Firefighter into the CMF series...

Looks like the end of year will be cheap for me in terms of minifigs. Only interested in the Barabarian & Tiki Warrior as of right now. But I'll likely add a couple of the others once we finally see pics of what everything looks like.

*sigh* Still waiting to TLG to put a Firefighter into the CMF series...

Looks like the end of year will be cheap for me in terms of minifigs. Only interested in the Barabarian & Tiki Warrior as of right now. But I'll likely add a couple of the others once we finally see pics of what everything looks like.

Firstly I doubt they will do a firefighter as there have been loads in lego city but if they do I hope the pieces will be different

Also unless they have changed a lot it is unlikely that they will change from the putting together of parts from bricklink (can't remembr whch website it was!!)

Firstly I doubt they will do a firefighter as there have been loads in lego city but if they do I hope the pieces will be different

Also unless they have changed a lot it is unlikely that they will change from the putting together of parts from bricklink (can't remembr whch website it was!!)

Are you refering to the parts from brickset that are used for series 10 ?

Just like there have been loads of police officers?

-Omi

Loads? There is only the one from serie 9 at the moment.

He said Lego wouldn't do a firefighter in the CM series because there are loads in the City sets. I retorted by saying there have been loads of police officers in the City sets, and here we are with one in the CM series.

-Omi

really? and what about the policeman in series 2?

I forgot him, but it's still not loads.

He said Lego wouldn't do a firefighter in the CM series because there are loads in the City sets. I retorted by saying there have been loads of police officers in the City sets, and here we are with one in the CM series.

-Omi

I think the police-firefigther ratio is the same, I am not choosing side.

But this is another discussion.

I forgot him, but it's still not loads.

we did not get loads from the cmf-line, ok. but that was not the point. the point was, that there where already tons of police-officers in nearly all city lines.

i think nobody will really deny this. considering that, a fire-fighter seems not so unlikely, because obviously the fact that there where already tons of a specific character in other lines does not prevent lego from making another one in the cmf-line.

So I guess this confirms the list of Series 10 minifigures, and has anyone noticed that Lego uses the animal costume minifigures as the highlights for a series each time that a new series includes one of them.

Edited by Honorable

You mean a firefighter with a new designed fireman helmet and a lumberjack axe for the CM series?

You mean a firefighter with a new designed fireman helmet and a lumberjack axe for the CM series?

Or even a fire chief with a dalmation.

-Omi