CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

:laugh: That may be it! I'll be at a Target and a TRU tomorrow, so I'll be on the lookout for S11!

Found S11 at my local TRU today. I got the Constable, Diner Waitress (a.k.a Happy/Serious Waitress), Evil Mech and the Welder only. I feel each bag, but I did not found the Pretzel Girl, Saxophone Player and the Scientist.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have a complete sheet of the bump/dot codes of the series 11 minifigs? If someone has already asked this question, then I'm sorry. :blush:

Edited by szmmate

Does anyone have a complete sheet of the bump/dot codes of the series 11 minifigs? If someone has already asked this question, then I'm sorry. :blush:

Feeling the bags is 10 times easier.

By the way I have to really complain about this serie. I've bought 2 barbarians today and both have the same problem: the hair fit loosely on the head, it detachs very often and easily... :angry:

Went to Target Today hoping to find Series 11. What I found were two brand new boxes of Series 6... Series 6? Seriously guys? How long have these been in the back room I wonder. I'm gonna wait till they go on clearance before I buy though. Shouldn't take too long.

Does anyone know when series 11 will be available in other countries in Europe? I have yet to find the series 11 anywhere yet every other series has been there on time.

Finally found a case at WalMart in Morganton NC yesterday...have not seen them elsewhere yet.

Love the gingerbread man, grandma, bavarian girl, elf, and scientist, but stilll need a saxman and waitress. These are pretty easy to feel correctly compared to earlier sets. Bavarian girl has two long braids and a pretzel!

Went to Target Today hoping to find Series 11. What I found were two brand new boxes of Series 6... Series 6? Seriously guys? How long have these been in the back room I wonder. I'm gonna wait till they go on clearance before I buy though. Shouldn't take too long.

Series 3 (yes, series three) is still available in Hotel Legoland (Billund). At least it was when I stayed there in early August.

Feeling the bags is 10 times easier.

It might be for someone, but it is certainly not for me, unfortunately.

Anyway, I picked up 11 completely blind bags yesterday and found 1 gingerbread man, 1 waitress, 2 lady robots, 2 evil mechs, 1 holiday elf, 1 female scientist and 3 mountain climbers. I had already had the scientist and the elf so eventually, I could acquire 5 new characters. That's not too bad, however, I was disappointed about getting 3 climbers. They are not attractive at all, at least not for me. Now I only need to find the barbarian, the scarecrow, the bavarian girl and the jazz player, which will be pretty tough considering the distribution of these minifigs in one complete bag of 60.

I'd really appreciate if someone could recommend me a site where I can get hold of them at a reasonable price. Ebay is pretty much out of question due to the high shipping costs from basically anywhere. The same problem is with BrickLink.

Edited by szmmate

Anybody else having problems with the Tiki masks?? Got 2, and both of 'em had their post mounts blended/twisted to the extent that the appear crooked when assembled on the fig. Absolutely horrible choice to go with rubber on this piece... Should've def. been ABS.

In other news, the Scarecrow is one of the finest figs in the entire history of the theme. I believe I was the first to suggest it in CopMike's thread over 3 years ago, and it does not disappoint.

Anybody else having problems with the Tiki masks?? Got 2, and both of 'em had their post mounts blended/twisted to the extent that the appear crooked when assembled on the fig. Absolutely horrible choice to go with rubber on this piece... Should've def. been ABS.

Yep, both of mine were bent and look lopsided when the masks were on the figure.

Yep, both of mine were bent and look lopsided when the masks were on the figure.

Egh, mine was fine. But I could see where shipping could cause it to get bent.

I would actually love to have an opportunity for some S6 figs, because I regret skipping out on most of it. My target just had a load of S9 backstock. I'll be going to my LEGO store soon (it's finally September!) to get some.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I think it was because of my rough feeling. XD But a few bends got it back into shape. :)

i actually got the Tiki masks to stop tilting to either side and stand straight, but there was still the issue of it tilting down and away from the figs' faces. So I literally pinned them against the heads with their spears and let them be for several hours.that seems to have done the trick, but let's see now what happens when the masks are left unhindered.

I'll most likely place a call to TLG to express my frustration, just for the sake of giving them direct feedback on my consumer impression.

You should. That is a problem if the pieces are ill-suited for the packaging and feeling. LEGO knows most people feel the packets. I hope you get a human answer and one that isn't apathetic.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Finally was in a Target that had Series 11 figures, but they were pretty picked through. Managed to get 2 yetis, 4 scientists, 1 welder, 1female robot, 1 sax player, 1 bobby and 2 mountain climbers, so mostly decent, love the yetis, need more scientists for the flasks, the sax is great and the bobby is just a fun figure all around.

Found them at TRU today, but the box was very picked through, so I only managed to get Yeti and the Scientist.

But wait, there's more!

I was fortunate enough to make a quick stop at Target about 30 minutes ago, and it took me quite a while to find them (I was down to about 10 packs), but I was able to grab the Diner Waitress, Pretzel Girl, Gingerbread Man, and Scarecrow.

I'm very, very impressed with this series.

Finally found a case at WalMart in Morganton NC yesterday...have not seen them elsewhere yet.

Since you found the case at Wal-Mart, maybe they might have them. Like what they did during Series 10.

I already wrote this. It's a very lame choice.

I went to my local TRU and they had 1 box of series 11 that was about half gone, I didn't have my hopes up as it looked picked through, but I bought the rest of the box so I could sort them out at home. I ended up getting 2 tiki warriors, 1 scientist, 1 rollerskate waitress, 2 constables, 1 gingerbread man, 2 barbarians, 1 yeti, 1 mountain climber, 2 female robots, and like 5 welders. I think it was a pretty good take seeing as it was just a blind buy. I'm going to return the extras except for the tiki's, as I want them for my pirate sets.

I didn't have a problem with the tiki masks, they were both sitting straight when I put the figures together.

Is anybody having trouble finding the Elf? I thought he was supposed to be one of the more common figures. My Lego Store had a display out yesterday, and me and another guy felt through a whole pile of them without finding one. Granted, one of my thumbs is bandaged, so I wasn't as able to feel as well as I'd have liked, but that 2x2 brick should have been a dead giveaway. Nothing.

I did get one blind pack for my daughter and we ended up with the female scientist. I knew that's one she'd be wanting, so that saves me the trouble of finding her later.

Is anybody having trouble finding the Elf? I thought he was supposed to be one of the more common figures. My Lego Store had a display out yesterday, and me and another guy felt through a whole pile of them without finding one. Granted, one of my thumbs is bandaged, so I wasn't as able to feel as well as I'd have liked, but that 2x2 brick should have been a dead giveaway. Nothing.

I did get one blind pack for my daughter and we ended up with the female scientist. I knew that's one she'd be wanting, so that saves me the trouble of finding her later.

Boxes I feel are full of them.

Someone might have searched through the whole box and bought all the elfs. This is one of the disadvantages of not keeping the minifigg boxes behind the cashier's desk. But of course it's still better to be able to use the touch and feel method rather then receiving completely blind bags from the cashier, which is the case in one of my Lego resellers.

Edited by szmmate

Got 2 random bags from the LEGO store yesterday. I'm horrible at feeling the contents of the bag, so I don't even try. I ended up with the welder and evil mech. Great printing on the evil mech's arms.

I really want the islander and scarecrow though.

Edited by FuzzyBallz