Aanchir

New CMF parts in LEGO's parts database?

Looks like I had missed an important topic discussion. Geez, I must be living under the well. :tongue:

Nice job guys.

Amazing!!!! Great finds!

I would hope to see the motorcycle mechanic/biker get a new styling of a bandanna (smooth and round over the head and not pointy like the pirates ones) or a new painters cap in black!

Very excited to collect these!(in multiples!!!)

Kinda crazy how all this unraveled so quickly.. and we stil haven't even seen photos of most minifigures in Series 9! Haha.

I do feel a little bad for LEGO having all this get out so early though. And it's a little bit of a shame for us to know all this so far in advance too.. There's not going to be anything to speculate or talk about for a whole year!

Series 7 Evil Knight's armor.

-Sci

With these colors? It was black with white pattern.

Looks kind of like that is black with white.. and regardless, I seriously doubt TLG would use exactly the same armor for a good knight and an evil knight, even if it is re-colored.

Great. After such a long picture drought... :cry_happy:

Can someone explain me why the new parts about series 10 could be in brickset while nothing about series 9 would be in there?

Can anyone answer this? I'm wondering this exact same thing. This seems to be a leak but it still seems weird for these to come before pics of the remaining 14 series 9 figs.

By the way, gotta love that clown fig!

Edited by johnnyvgoode

Interesting lists, perhaps none of the series 9 have any new parts....maybe in different colours/shades or that Lego will surprise us again......they must have read the 'Art Of War' ! :laugh:

I'm only wanting the plumber in series 9 but in the next two.....quite a few indeed my town needs population you see ! :wink:

Now for the really interesting stuff...

Revolution Soldier - perhaps American or French Revolution.....oh, the gang over in the pirate forum will smile will glee ! :laugh:

Librarian - Nerdy girl has a new name......bet she is Lego's answer to Velma Dinkley ? :laugh:

Trendsetter - every Lego town/city needs a Paris Hilton....doesn't it ? :laugh:

Motorcycle Mechanic - now this one is interesting even more so.....is it going to have another little red tool box.....that new tool wheel would be even nicer (yeah, right if Lego would do that :laugh:)....perhaps he (I'm assuming it's a he) will look like someone from OCC or PaulJr Designs ? :grin: (now who wouldn't want a Mikey in their town eh ? :laugh:)

Lego have really outdone themselves with these figures - they've ignited an extreme excitement on my part! I positively love the Revolution Soldier, finally a bluecoat to take on my 2009 redcoats. I'll be hoarding them them for sure :wub: There are so many other fantastic figures too (Tomahawk Warrior, Tin Soldier, Sea Captain, Roman Commander). I have my doubts though that Lego will include both the Revolutionary Soldier and the Tin Soldier in one series... I just hope the RS is in series 9, so I can get him sooner. Really great, thanks Aanchir for sharing this!

Can anyone answer this? I'm wondering this exact same thing. This seems to be a leak but it still seems weird for these to come before pics of the remaining 14 series 9 figs.

Leaks have an unpredictable random nature. I think the same happened before , we had photos of series 6 figs before even having an idea what series 5 was going to be like.

Edited by vexorian

Great. After such a long picture drought... :cry_happy:

By the way, gotta love that clown fig!

My best guess is that Lego took extra care not to leak the next series' parts, but didn't follow through to make sure parts from series after that weren't uploaded.

There are some really neat torso designs. I'm really looking forward. Some of my favourites from these pictures are the Sea captain and the seagull, the nerd girl has a fantastic hair and torso, painter and diva look fine, and bee woman is really sweet looking (nice Halloween costume).

About the revolutinary soldier.

Could be the wig only for series 9 Judge and had a tricorn instead like continental infantry in American War of Independence? (I have used some Osprey Books as reference):

8214409809_c2c5d83d82.jpg

post-7749-0-07586800-1353798424_thumb.jpg

post-7749-0-78573000-1353798459_thumb.jpg

The 'biker' torso is Rex Fury from Lego City Undercover. He'll likely have the quiff hair that the CMF stunt driver and MF Frank Rock had. The tattoo on the arm is identical so it can only be him. I imagine from an exclusive or 2nd half of the year City set.

Edited by Jargo

That Jazz Musician sounds AWESOME, I just hope he has a saxophone (would much rather one of those than a trumpet or a trombone)

I hope the scientist has a good generically-usable lab coat torso/legs, I have so many places where such a thing could be used :)

How are people figuring out which bits go with which fig?

The list in the first post lists the black Mohawk as being for the tomahawk guy but I think it could be the hair for the motorcycle mechanic (bikers with Mohawks are definatly not unheard of, especially in the Hollywood/fictional view of what bikers are)

These are great! I especially am liking that we'll have a powdered wig and a bald head piece now! We may be seeing some historical fig designs in the minifig custom design section in the near future... :grin:

But, some great pieces throughout, thanks for sharing guys!

That IS black with white pattern, in the database on Brickset. http://www.brickset.com/parts/?part=6021366

Could be the wig only for series 9 Judge and had a tricorn instead like continental infantry in American War of Independence? (I have used some Osprey Books as reference):

I wondered the same, too, when seeing the Judge listing for S9. If that's the case, then I'll need to get a few Judges to use some wigs with a Revolutionary Soldier or two, some POTC figures, etc... the wigless judges could easily be turned into Lego Supreme Court Justices or something :tongue:

A tricorn hat would make more sense from a 'soldier' perspective, but the wig's a bit more fun (and there's plenty of tricorn hats to be had already)

How are people figuring out which bits go with which fig?

The list in the first post lists the black Mohawk as being for the tomahawk guy but I think it could be the hair for the motorcycle mechanic (bikers with Mohawks are definatly not unheard of, especially in the Hollywood/fictional view of what bikers are)

I believe it was orriginally given to the motorcycle mechanic, but later changed as he could easially have another hair but the Indian needed something. :wink:

As far as how people are figuring out, sometimes it's obvoius, but other times (like on the librarian's pants) take what you see with a grain of salt! :grin:

Can someone explain me why the new parts about series 10 could be in brickset while nothing about series 9 would be in there?

My guess is that these parts were supposed to be "hidden" until the series came out, and someone messed up. It may not be through Brickset but whatever the original source was.

I believe it was orriginally given to the motorcycle mechanic, but later changed as he could easially have another hair but the Indian needed something. :wink:

As far as how people are figuring out, sometimes it's obvoius, but other times (like on the librarian's pants) take what you see with a grain of salt! :grin:

It may be that the Indian reuses an existing part for their hair (same part, same color) and the motorcycle mechanic has the Mohawk :)

But yeah until we see actual official pictures (or the set) there is no way to be sure what it could be.

8214409809_c2c5d83d82.jpg

I had the same thought, and was in fact half-way through constructing an image exactly like this before I realised it might be misleading and people might think it represents the actual figure (look how often people skim these threads and jump to conclusions about pictures without reading the context). However this is definitely what I'm going to do with the torso.

I am certain that the wig goes with this torso rather than the Judge, though, because if that were the case, it would be the only piece we have seen from series nine, and why would there be a particular exception for that? Also the wig seems to have a blue bow matching the colour of the uniform.

I wonder if we'll see a British redcoat soldier in a future series... or maybe a Female Revolutionary Soldier. Given what we have seen of the Collectible Minifigures so far, it could go either way. :laugh:

(Seriously though, a Female Revolutionary Soldier would be awesome)