Aanchir

New CMF parts in LEGO's parts database?

Found those but have had a hard time matching them to figs... Any suggestions?

The angry female face is already matched to the historic female fig btw.

I also forgot to add the black version of the S2 Pop Star hair.

I was actually thinking the girl with too much blush went with the bee suit.

Second head could go with the George Washington looking guy.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

I also forgot to add the black version of the S2 Pop Star hair.

I was actually thinking the girl with too much blush went with the bee suit.

-Sci

I agree! That seems probable. I'm really impressed and surprised that we're seeing many of series 10's figures now! They look great, especially the many female figs! I absolutely love the Medusa. :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I just love the Roman officer, medusa, nerd girl, and historic female warrior. :dangry:

Why would we have such good images of pieces of Series 10 before our first ones of Series 9? I know that we have some sketchs of Series 9. Also now that the Series 10 minifigs outnumber a regular set, could some of them be in the unconfirmed Series 9?

Must... buy...pierrots.

Looking very good so far.

Edit: So, I could not help myself:

pierrot_complete.png

Edited by vexorian

First thing I said when I saw the Nerd Girl head: "Misako"

Must... buy...pierrots.

Looking very good so far.

Edit: So, I could not help myself:

-snip-

Assemble them. ASSEMBLE THEM ALL!

Edited by Penkid11

It just occurred to me that grouping these two items together could be misleading. It looks like it will be a colonial officer with a powdered wig, which isn't necessarily the case.

The powdered wig could be for the 'Judge' minifig mentioned, and not for this fig at all. If this 'Bluecoat' torso is like the previous Pirate Captain, it will come with traditional Bluecoat Soldier parts, like the tricorn/shako, rifle and epaulettes. Since these aren't new parts, they won't show up as being in zero sets.

Edited by David Thomsen

I attempted to make one:

FinishedPainter.png

I left the wings and honey bowl (could've put in hand easily) out on purpose. Plus, I assume that that is the figure's head.

FinishedBee.png

Thoughts? :tongue:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Some of these are already released, but the seagull, powderd wig, medusa parts and hawk shield look awesome! I hope these are real!

Yeah! Maybe they will be in Series 10.

My try:

sea_captain.jpgtrendy_girl.jpgmedusa.jpg

(the seacaptain's and Medusa's pants are not new)

By the way, how come that brickset has such information? Someone has the permission the upload these parts but mustn't tell us what these are used for?

Edited by Yooha

I attempted to make one:

I left the wings and honey bowl (could've put in hand easily) out on purpose. Plus, I assume that that is the figure's head.

Thoughts? :tongue:

-Sci

What program did you use to assemble those figs? It is LEGO Digital Desginer?

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote images

What program did you use to assemble those figs? It is LEGO Digital Desginer?

I actually used Paint.NET. I just made the white background disappear, resized some stuff, put it together and WHAM:

Paris Hilton

FinishedParisHilton.png

EDIT: Beaten. Meh.

EDIT 2: Just noticed some odd line on her torso. I don't think i can remove that...

EDIT 3: Last one for tonight; Grandpa!

Finishedgrandpa.png

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Wow these are so exciting! Definitely lots to look foward to here. Loving the wind up soldier, pierrot, nautical guy, bee suit... would be really cool to have an animal suit girl to go with all the guys. Also I'm not sure I like the Paris Hilton type fig much but I do love the chihuahua :laugh:

4621067.jpg This looks like the old soldiers from the western theme. Has this shown up anywhere? Edited by Archer

*snip* This looks like the old soldiers from the western theme. Has this shown up anywhere?

If I'm not mistaken, that's from the Freeco Speeder. If not, it's some other Star Wars thing, judging by the insignia over his left pocket.

Woow a potential series 10 BEFORE series 9... When will we finally get a peek at the full series 9 line up!!!

That said all these parts look very promising indeed! Love Pierrot, so unexpected, and he'll make a great pair with the S2 Mime (plus they can easily share a couple of faces as needed).

The sea captain was bound to happen but the seagull is a pretty clever alternative to a pipe accessory-wise.

The grandpa is simply awesome, i'll have to build him a rockin'chair or something.

Given that the roman parts are not for the series 9 caesar then it means we'll get one more roman minifig, yeah! Hopefully an "asterix" like gaul minifig will be coming soon too.

Series 9 listing was somewhat surprisingly lacking in sports minifig, those are typically not my favorites, but I'm glad to see my pitcher will get a teammate.

I'm also wondering if the bumblebee could be the encyclopedia exclusive...

Historically costumed minifig have been coming only on odd numbered series (series 1 being the exception), the bumble bee in series 10 would break that pattern.

Anyway, very good finding, and good job to all with the virtual assembling!!

Wow, I totally love all these new parts! The bald head, the chihuahua, the seagull, the medusa hair, the pierrot hat... If this is what Series 10 is going to look like, I could almost say it's among the best of any CMF series.

But what if these figs will never be released? Now I can't bear the thought! :sad:

Hey guys. I was browsing Brickset's new parts database earlier (all parts sourced from service.LEGO.com's parts database), and found some parts that are probably from either this series or future series.

As these don't match with the rumoured Series 9 figs, I've separated this from the Series 9 discussion thread.

I have finished the remaining figures, and swiped some of yours, and made a video. About to upload. Credit is given to individual members and the EB community at large at the start of the video.

Also, I'm not sure if this is news, but I found the Alien Conquest brain piece in trans purple. Might be Galaxy Squad and not news but anyway;

4660677.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

So I was browsing around on brickset when I stumbled upon a whole lot of new pieces. Not sure if I am allowed to post them here, but lets give it a try.

Torsos

6037481.jpg6031696.jpg6031490.jpg6031452.jpg6031624.jpg

6031261.jpg6031477.jpg6031144.jpg6031531.jpg6031298.jpg

6031381.jpg

Hairpieces

6035206.jpg4660677.jpg6030403.jpg6034980.jpg6034006.jpg6029301.jpg6034001.jpg

Heads

6037357.jpg6021597.jpg6022513.jpg6022516.jpg6022502.jpg

6029907.jpg6029926.jpg6029928.jpg6029938.jpg6029940.jpg

6029943.jpg6030199.jpg6030205.jpg6030210.jpg6030213.jpg

6030214.jpg6030225.jpg6030221.jpg

Hats