Sign in to follow this  
Esurient

Christmas in Tatooine

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

If you have read my post in the EB SW XMAS RAFFLE 2012 thread and wish to see more detailed pictures, you have come to the right place! :laugh:

Christmas in Tatooine

ebswraffle2012.jpg

This year, the Jedi Council has decided to hold their annual Christmas Party in the deserts of Tatooine and not all are invited to this prestigious invite-only event.

imagejwt.jpg

After greatly weakening the Sith in the recent war by capturing all their sith light crystals, the Jedi can sit back and relax for this event. Residents of Tatooine are of course free to join the Jedi Christmas Party.

imagefbf.jpg

The VIP for this party will be, without saying, Santa Claus. Hopefully Santa has brought enough presents for all the attendees, as Watto and his gang might snip a few presents away for themselves! Behind the scenes, R2D2 and C-3PO are working hard to make sure everyone has enough food to eat. And again, the much loved Jar-Jar is in charge of waitering. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope Jar-Jar wouldn't make a mess of this event.

imagepfh.jpg

imageqva.jpg

Well, not all plans will go as planned, the Sith and the bad guys need their red crystals back and the infamous Boba Fett has reported that these red crystals are hidden in the party and repossessing these red crystals would be a near impossibility given the number of Jedi in the party. However, the Sith does not care :sceptic:, so they intend to party-crash and face the Jedi head on to find their precious sith crystals!

Do you know where the hidden sith crystals are?

Merry Christmas to everyone in EB! :caroler:

This is the most esoteric diorama I've come across in a long time. Full marks for originality!

After greatly weakening the Sith in the recent war by capturing all their sith light crystals, the Jedi can sit back and relax for this event. Residents of Tatooine are of course free to join the Jedi Christmas Party.

Well, not all plans will go as planned, the Sith and the bad guys need their red crystals back and the infamous Boba Fett has reported that these red crystals are hidden in the party and repossessing these red crystals would be a near impossibility given the number of Jedi in the party. However, the Sith does not care :sceptic:, so they intend to party-crash and face the Jedi head on to find their precious sith crystals!

Do you know where the hidden sith crystals are?

Are sith crystals the Star Wars equivalent of frankincense?

Wow, wow, wow! Very well thought! :sweet: Great job :thumbup: ! I think I may know where the hidden crystals are.

Thanks! Keep it as a secret for now! :wink:

This is the most esoteric diorama I've come across in a long time. Full marks for originality!

Are sith crystals the Star Wars equivalent of frankincense?

Thanks!

Sith crystals are normally used by the Sith to construct their lightsabers. They are synthetic and the Sith prefer them red. I am not sure if the Sith use them for other purposes, such as frankincense. Well, the Sith are pretty unconventional, who knows? :sweet:

Cool lay out! I couldn't find the red crystals, but, I have an idea where they are. I think the part that made me laugh was Lando with the blaster and banana.

Jamie

I think I have an idea where the crystals could be, too. Hey, do you know what would be nice? The layer cake from the Hogwarts castle. Those Jedi are too skinny, they need more cake! :moar:

Now... *drum roll*... the time has come!

The Sith red crystals are actually located in the very first picture. :classic:

Check it out!

imagebsmi.jpg

Thank you all for reading my little diorama and have a smashing and merry Christmas! :grin: