Sign in to follow this  
rongYIREN

My Own Galaxy Squad Set... sort of

Hello All,

Decided to take a previous build, the Cloud Hopper and expand it into a set and seeing how cool the new Galaxy Squad sets looked I built my set along the same vein.

The Cloud Hopper is now a ‘Star Striker’ and his little four-legged friend is derived from a previous build ‘ROV-r’ – this one is called a ‘SCUTL-r’

The Not-Exactly-Evil-Just-Misunderstood Alien is a ‘HEX Beast’ or… maybe I'll change that name later.

While I am fairly happy with our ”Good Guys” the Alien is still a WIP.

And yes, I did add some flick-fire missiles...

8210304339_b71d662cb8_z.jpg

Any critiques are welcome and encouraged!

rongYIREN

That alien is quite awesome actually. But do the SCUTL-R and the Striker connect, like in the Galaxy Squad sets?

That alien is quite awesome actually. But do the SCUTL-R and the Striker connect, like in the Galaxy Squad sets?

Actually, they do not connect... :sceptic:

Love the lime green/white! Very nice shapes on the vehicles and the beast :thumbup:

Very nice work, good color scheme :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks a lot guys! I'm think of using red for the next beastie...

Nice shape... but your desktopFighters are really good! just voted. ;-)

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your support. :thumbup:

You've got a great eye for both shape and color. As for your set idea, it's excellent, surpassing at least a couple of the official sets.

I also checked out your Flickr and Cuusoo. Those desktop fighters are right up my alley. I supported them. Hope to see them released as official sets in the near future.

You've got a great eye for both shape and color. As for your set idea, it's excellent, surpassing at least a couple of the official sets.

I also checked out your Flickr and Cuusoo. Those desktop fighters are right up my alley. I supported them. Hope to see them released as official sets in the near future.

Thanks so much for your support on Cuusoo and the kind words! Just to let you know... once the Desktop Fighter (Agile Hawk) project reaches 1000 votes then I will upload the LDD building instructions so anyone wanting to build the project won't have to wait too much longer. :classic: