soccerkid6

Beachfront Hotel (built by my little brother)

Your little brother is very talented, which is not suprising when his older bro is a master builder.

The hotel is very nice. Imagine what skills he will have for few years, he will be unstoppable! :classic:

Great work little man. :thumbup: Greetings from Croatia!

Your little brother is very talented, which is not suprising when his older bro is a master builder.

The hotel is very nice. Imagine what skills he will have for few years, he will be unstoppable! :classic:

Great work little man. :thumbup: Greetings from Croatia!

Well thanks :blush:

This little brother has a lot in common with his big brother :laugh: :laugh:

Very nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's impressive. I like the safety first of those playing with the ball in the water. :wink: The water/beach is especially nice. I don't know if he had your help with the sand part, but making part of it darker was very good. The water could use some color to it(and/or some trans clear rounds/cheese slopes). It's a great start though.

The building is fantastic. The interior bits he built are great, too. However, as it sits, it appears as though it's just a one room(as in one family can stay there at a time), so I would rename it to beachfront house/vacation home, something of the sort. But, great job anyways. Was this his first MOC?

AWESOME piece of work from your younger brother 'soccerkid06'........lot's of red there :laugh: but that bathroom is excellent.....some clever designing going there.....brick building skills must run in the family.......Brick On both you and your brother 'soccerkid06' ! :sweet:

Wow, your little brother is an amazing builder just like you. I would like to see more MOCs by him in the future. Not even I can build this good. :grin:

This little brother has a lot in common with his big brother :laugh: :laugh:

Very nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's impressive. I like the safety first of those playing with the ball in the water. :wink: The water/beach is especially nice. I don't know if he had your help with the sand part, but making part of it darker was very good. The water could use some color to it(and/or some trans clear rounds/cheese slopes). It's a great start though.

The building is fantastic. The interior bits he built are great, too. However, as it sits, it appears as though it's just a one room(as in one family can stay there at a time), so I would rename it to beachfront house/vacation home, something of the sort. But, great job anyways. Was this his first MOC?

Thanks for the great comment! The dark tan was his idea, I did help a little in telling him how to layer the sand. You're right about the "hotel" too, a house would be much more fitting. This is his 3rd or 4th, the others have been castle builds :classic:

AWESOME piece of work from your younger brother 'soccerkid06'........lot's of red there :laugh: but that bathroom is excellent.....some clever designing going there.....brick building skills must run in the family.......Brick On both you and your brother 'soccerkid06' ! :sweet:

I don't tend to use red much so that was fair game for him :laugh: We looked at some bathroom designs from the Modular Madness contest then made one that would fit.

Thanks for the comment :sweet:

Wow, your little brother is an amazing builder just like you. I would like to see more MOCs by him in the future. Not even I can build this good. :grin:

Thanks, you'll be seeing lots more from him, he's contemplating a space build now :classic:

The hotel looks excellent. It looks really nice and cosy. The details for the walls look great... :wink:

Nice work! I love the brick built chairs. At 10 I would have just used the standard LEGO chair.

Thank you :classic:

The hotel looks excellent. It looks really nice and cosy. The details for the walls look great... :wink:

Edited by soccerkid6

Well, that's one talented boy there. I love the hotel and all the little details in it. The bathroom is very skillfully made. Great choise of colours too. Love the whole thing. Let the little man brick on please, so we can see his creations in the future.

Well, that's one talented boy there. I love the hotel and all the little details in it. The bathroom is very skillfully made. Great choise of colours too. Love the whole thing. Let the little man brick on please, so we can see his creations in the future.

Thanks! I encourage him to build and get him LEGO for his birthday :classic:

So realistic! I swear I saw a similar looking building here by the beach :)