Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

BrickWarriors - Free Black Friday Shipping and Two Headed Ogres!

To celebrate Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, BrickWarriors will be offering FREE shipping on all orders (even international) now until Monday night. Also, the first 50 orders will receive an exclusive battle-damaged Android Head, and 5% of sales all month will be donated to Toys for Tots.

Nov2012BlackFriday640.jpg

I should also mention that you can now make your minifigures have two heads with our brand new two headed Ogre Armor! Or if you'd like something more tame, you can use our new wrapped baby to make a cute little minifigure baby.

8188597366_69f109609b_z.jpg

Edited by Thrash

Just made my first order with you guys.

It's quite impressive how you've grown so quickly bringing out surprises along the way.

Also interesting idea with the two-head ogre.

I like what I see and can't wait to see more.

Great stuff :thumbup:

Cool and great. Ordered, those ogre armors :thumbup:

Thanks for ordering! Hope you enjoy your two headed ogres. :)

Shepard-Commander.

Money has been thrown at the screen.

Money being thrown at the screen is always appreciated!

Just made my first order with you guys.

It's quite impressive how you've grown so quickly bringing out surprises along the way.

Also interesting idea with the two-head ogre.

I like what I see and can't wait to see more.

Great stuff :thumbup:

Thanks! I hope that you enjoy your first order. We have more surprised for the end of this year, so hopefully you'll like what we come out with!

Have the first 50 people ordered yet?

Yes, the first 50 people have ordered, but we are still offering free shipping everywhere and donating 5% of sales to Toys for Tots!

oh yeah also i think that you need to make the Collectible Warrior Packs Cheaper, due to if you buy all of the Marauder Pack Pieces not in the pack you save $1 you should have to pay $1 less not more!

Received the two-headed ogre armour yesterday (and other parts). Haven't tried it out on a minifig yet because most of my LEGO is still in boxes from having moved earlier this year. But just holding the piece in my hand made me chuckle with glee! Can't wait to create a two-headed orc/Uruk. Chortle!

Edited by AmperZand

oh yeah also i think that you need to make the Collectible Warrior Packs Cheaper, due to if you buy all of the Marauder Pack Pieces not in the pack you save $1 you should have to pay $1 less not more!

Good idea...I lower the price of the small packs to $5 and the big packs to $10.

made a small order from the shop, Thrash! Hope to recieve them soon!

Thanks for ordering. I can't wait to see what awesome figures you'll make with the pieces!

Received the two-headed ogre armour yesterday (and other parts). Haven't tried it out on a minifig yet because most of my LEGO is still in boxes from having moved earlier this year. But just holding the piece in my hand made me chuckle with glee! Can't wait to create a two-headed orc/Uruk. Chortle!

I'm glad you like the parts. How can you survive with most of your LEGO sitting in boxes?!

Missed out on those alien heads sadly but I guess you'll be selling them on the site soon?

Don't worry...they are up on the site now along with some new Sci Fi armor and RPG launchers with detachable RPGs.