Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

SH-CCC: "Mad Love"

This is my wonderful entry into the Comic Cover Contest. After two days of building (And digging for bricks!) I've finished my entry designed after the amazing one shot comic “Mad Love” by Paul Dini and Bruce Tim. The story follows the origins of Harley Quinn (Whom Dini and Tim created in the hit animated Batman show; and Quinn went on to become one of the most popular batman characters), shown to be Joker’s psychiatrist who fell for the clown prince of crime.

mad_love_cover.jpg

By far the hardest part was keeping Harley looking good, and in scale. Anyways, I hope you like it! Here is the cover that inspired this:

Mad_Love_cover.jpg

Edited by Captain Nemo

Wow! Thanks for taking my suggestion! This is amazing! :wub_drool: Great work on the face and, well, everything!

Good luck!

This is amazing! Good luck, not that I think you will need it. This really is a superb entry.

Umm, awesome! I don't think that word describes it though. Very creative use of pieces for Harley's mouth and eyes. The set-up is brilliant with the Bat and Joker placement. That really is the best sizing I've seen in a long time. Good luck on the contest. I don't think I'll be entering now.