Some of my pneumatic sets need new pneumatic tubing as it tends to wear out and become brittle after a while. I bought an 8464 Front Loader in 2001 and I can hear hisses in various pieces of tubing. In the past I used to be able to buy bundles of tubing from Lego Education out of Kansas, USA, but now it appears they only sell kits with all pneumatic pieces, but with just a few lengths of tubing included. Anybody have any ideas?

I work in a chemical plant and I asked our maintanance service for some pneumatic hose and he gave me some pneumatic hose which is normally used for giving pressure to actuactors which control valves so I could try some. It was available in blue and black and it has some printing but it works fine for my lego models, it only was a bit more difficult to fit the hose on the lego cylinders and connectors but it works great (and was for free).

From what I found while searching for some a few months back, you can either get it from industrial supply companies for <1 E / meter, but need to buy at least 50 or 100 meters, or off ebay for 1.50-2.50 / meter

Yep visit this shop.

@ Alasdair - thanks for the link, but looks to be an European shop, so customs and shipping could be high getting it to the USA...appreciate it though, gives me some options...Lego Education USA has kind of downgraded and bulked together pneumatic parts nowadays, believe the last time I ordered some airtanks, valves, tubing and such it was something like 2007 or 2008...

This guy on Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com.au/ile9os has a great selection of Technic/PF/Pneumatic parts..

pretty reasonable prices too..

USD$8 for 3 metres of tubing, and either 4 of the new connectors, or 8 T pieces

@ Rohan - nice selection indeed...but here again shipping and customs from Australia could be quite high for US residents...I have found quite a few nice MISB models on eBay as well, but mostly from European and Australian sellers...

That ebay store is located in Florida. Here's the store through the US ebay site: http://stores.ebay.com/ile9os

@dhc6twinotter - thanks for the information, helps since I need some new or at very least some fresher tubing. Going to be a lot of fun disassembling pneumatics, they are great, but routing the tubing and connecting to the T pieces and valves are tough on the 'ol fingers, but I want my 8464 I modified with a forkset is going to be fun since the only good way is to take apart a lot of sections to get to it. I also have one of my 8455's starting to need it too, that one would almost require complete disassembly to redo the tubing there's so much of it and no good way to complete all the connections to make it look neat and tidy, plus that large section with all the T pieces in the middle of the cab would be impossible to do without taking that section completely down.