Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Petraea Dormitory

Here's my entry to the Petraea University challenge. The back hinges open and there is a full interior. gabe inspired quite a bit of this :thumbup:

8203586781_3e46593347_b.jpg

8203587859_ba347243a1_b.jpg

8203588115_ffb6b3b54d_b.jpg

Any C&C appreciated :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

This looks great. The dormitory is really functional and clean looking. I really like the beds and scribes. Great job.

Thanks! I've been trying hard not to overdecorate stuff :laugh:

Somehow I saw your little brother's build just fine... but for the life of me this shows up as just a few boxes with red Xs... :cry2: sounds nice from Hyler's description though... and scribes! I'd love to see those! :drool:

Edit: I had checked your Flickr, but I guess you've added them since then. Like that hat rack, very nice detail - although which student has a purple turban? :tongue: Love the fact that it actually opens, great touch! :thumbup: Not sure how all the grills you've use as border work, but great work anyways! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Somehow I saw your little brother's build just fine... but for the life of me this shows up as just a few boxes with red Xs... :cry2: sounds nice from Hyler's description though... and scribes! I'd love to see those! :drool:

Edit: I had checked your Flickr, but I guess you've added them since then. Like that hat rack, very nice detail - although which student has a purple turban? :tongue: Love the fact that it actually opens, great touch! :thumbup: Not sure how all the grills you've use as border work, but great work anyways! :thumbup:

Thanks, I thought the hat rack worked well and I'm not sure which student owns it but I only have that and the dark tan one on the guy in front :laugh:

I thought using the grill tiles would help differentiate the border from the build, you may be right though :classic:

The bunk beds really caught my eye. I think they are very well done. It has a very nice homey look, inside and out. A fantastic build SK.

Great build, i Like the tan log bricks. And how the inside does not look cluttered but still has stairs and beds love the space. :)

Very detailed build!And pretty nice interior too :) i like how this Univirsity idea is spreading!

The bunk beds really caught my eye. I think they are very well done. It has a very nice homey look, inside and out. A fantastic build SK.

Thanks!

Great build, i Like the tan log bricks. And how the inside does not look cluttered but still has stairs and beds love the space. :)

Thank you, it was a little tricky getting everything to fit nicely :classic:

Another great build from you. Exterior and interior are very nice. :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Very detailed build!And pretty nice interior too :) i like how this Univirsity idea is spreading!

Thanks!

Really nice build from you again. An escpecially good job on the curtains. Only thing I'm missing is a student from Mitgardia!

Really nice build from you again. An escpecially good job on the curtains. Only thing I'm missing is a student from Mitgardia!

Shhh :blush: I forgot to add one, guess I'll go take a quick picture so it counts :grin:

Nice work, SK! :wink:

I like the beds a lot :thumbup:

Thanks Garmadon :classic:

Nice build! Lots of great colors and details! :sweet:

Thank you :classic:

This is really nice! The outside is great but the interior is what really catches my eye. The bunk beds and the desks, curtains,and the rooftop lounge, excellent job! :thumbup:

Indeed great job on the interior. I like the desks and ( I assume) the pillows on the floor in front of the small table!

Well done SK! Many nice details, yet clean! The interior have many nice features!!

Thanks dG :sweet:

This is really nice! The outside is great but the interior is what really catches my eye. The bunk beds and the desks, curtains,and the rooftop lounge, excellent job! :thumbup:

Thanks, you Kaliphlins have much more furnished interiors than the typical Mitgardian :laugh:

Indeed great job on the interior. I like the desks and ( I assume) the pillows on the floor in front of the small table!

Thanks Ecc! You're right those are pillows :classic:

Loving that coat/hat rack! Nice build overall too

Thanks! I was looking for some pieces to build that and the cranks worked perfect :classic:

Very nice ideas, i like this very well!!