Sign in to follow this  
382nd Legionnaire

For Sale/Trade: 10210 Imperial Flagship

Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell and/or trade my opened 100% complete 10210 Imperial Flagship. Manuals will be included of course, and the pieces will be securely packaged in bags. However, the purchase doesn't come with its original packaging. There will be a handful of items like an extra cannon, another officer, and several extra muskets I will put in. I can provide pictures and a detailed description upon private message.

Asking price is $250 USD shipped with DC anywhere within the continental U.S. I will consider international shipping, but the price will be undoubtedly be more. Although, I am open to negotiations to bring down the price.

If you are looking for a trade of similar value in sets, I am interested in mainly Lego Star Wars, but more specifically in Clone Wars sets. I do have a list of loose minifigures that I want if you have, but private message me for the details.

As for references, I have done a successful trade with user, mostlytechnic, a few months ago. I bet he can vouch for me... maybe. :classic:

I sold my used Imperial flag ship for $325 with a few missing pieces (all stated in my sale of course). New price at the time was $340. Buyer opted not to have the box so I shipped it in a flat rate shipping box saving the seller 50% on actual shipping cost. Going price is $380 - $400 for a new one and you're asking for $250??! I start my listing at $350+shipping. Good luck, but if you still stick to your price, someone should buy it for a quick flip

I sold my used Imperial flag ship for $325 with a few missing pieces (all stated in my sale of course). New price at the time was $340. Buyer opted not to have the box so I shipped it in a flat rate shipping box saving the seller 50% on actual shipping cost. Going price is $380 - $400 for a new one and you're asking for $250??! I start my listing at $350+shipping. Good luck, but if you still stick to your price, someone should buy it for a quick flip

I really didn't know the price to start out at, so I just searched the average price on eBay. I found around $280 for a used and around $320 for a new one. If there are still no biters in the next few days, I probably will just hold onto it.

Edited by 382nd Legionnaire

Would you have any interest in a trade? I'm willing to part with a loose 4502 X-wing Fighter (Dagobah) and 4504 Millennium Falcon (both 100% complete with minifigs and instructions included).

Is this typically a topic that would be closed due to inactivity?

I would presume the person that created the post has long sold the item. If not, would a direct private message be the preferred method of communication?

Threads like this usually don't close unless the OP asks; the OP should generally come back and edit the post or something after the set's been either sold or they decided to withdraw the offer. It should be pretty obvious, though, if you pay attention to the dates, that the post really isn't valid anymore... you're close to three years from the original post.

Sign in to follow this