Sign in to follow this  
seahorsy

What are you getting for Christmas?

What are you getting this Christmas? (star wars Lego of course) parents,friends or just a treat for yourself Me myself am going to get the millennium falcon and a few other bits and bobs including the Ewok and scout trooper catapult thingy (forgot the name lol) as well as a few 9489's and some other stuff so what are you getting this Christmas?

I bought myself the 10227 UCS B-Wing starfighter and the Advent Calendar, and a lot bricks for MOC's! :wink:

I wanted to get the advent calender I thought it looked great to start with and the looked closer at the mini figures and they are not that good but I do find the gungan good (I like Gungans;)) so I chose not to get that. The UCS B-wing starfighter for $199.99 not good enough what do you get with it no figures just looks cool on a stand lol. May I ask where do you get the bricks from you said loads bricklink?

I'm getting the X-Wing. :classic:

Do you think it is worth I don't think it is why are you getting it just for collectors?

EB is a community aimed towards AFOLs and discussion. As such, we do not encourage these 'list topics' in which members merely post an answer to a question and rarely discuss things.

Additionally, we already have topics for members to list their purchases in. There's the "What's your recent LEGO Star Wars purchase?" thread, right here in the Star Wars forum, and there's the "What did you buy today?" thread over in Community. We don't need to have threads for members to list what they plan to buy in addition to the threads we already have for members to post in after they buy something.

If you have something to discuss regarding a set you plan to buy, or if you need help deciding what to buy, you can post in a review of that set, in the General Star Wars Questions thread or in the Which set should I buy?" thread in General Discussion. You can also PM each other if you just want to compare lists of sets you plan to get, but we don't need a topic just for that.