CorneliusMurdock

Super Hero Caption Contest! Week Three

Pick a Caption!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for one. This will be the only round of voting.

• Wonder Woman: "Oh look at you, new haircut!"
    • Wonder Woman:"I see you removed your cheekbones!"
    • Is that real or plastic surgery?
    • WW: You don't look like Anne Hathaway at all.
    • "I see Lego didn't give you your iconic wristband, either..."
    • Wonder Woman: Pfff, at least I don't have to customize myself to look better.
    • Lego anti wrinkle cream, Because you're worth it.
    • "Did LEGO forget your underwear too ??"
    • The only chance of a wonder woman shoot for 2012.
    • Wonder Woman: "...and as you can see, it's much more subtle than a Quinjet."
    • "It's good to hold something hard in your hand for a change, huh b****?"
    • "Wonder woman, why are you just standing there! Is this some kind of caption contest?"
    • "Hey black widow, you're so FALSE, your hair, your face and even your gun, it's just not the real you!!"
    • WW: "...so, you're telling me that, If you want to be a disney princess, you should change your hair?"
    • Wow love the new look. I've always wanted to be able to turn my head too.
    • WW: Trust me, Superman is far less charming in person than you'd think.
    • "I wouldn't worry about a speeding ticket, Wonder Woman. I just clocked your invisible plane at 299,792,458 meters per second."
    • WW: "Hey, are you Catwoman? Batman is mine, you hear!"
    • Wonderwoman: Hey widow! How hard was it to kill an army of chitauri with no gun? Black Widow: Suprisingly easy! Those chitauri have lousy armour!!! Wonder Woman: Probably bad quality plastic! Black widow: Yeah i don't eve...
    • So how'd you get such a weird tan?
    • WW: Huh, is it just me,or do you look younger?
    • So I told Batman, 'There's nothing provocative about our costumes at all!'
    • WW: "all you'll have to do to get into the Justice league is lower that zips of yours in front of bats."
    • Wonder Woman - "blahblahblahbahblahblahblahblahblahblahblablablablahahblahblahblahblahblahblahlah..." Black Widow - "gripegripegripegripegripe!"
    • WW: At least I have super powers, all you have is a gun and an exclusive hair piece.
    • WW: "I'm telling you, the speed of light has not remained constant, else the singularity of the planets and stars would not be possible and the quarks in an atom would also collide cause an interruption in the... BW: Yeah, whatever.
    • WW: I have superpowers. BW: Well I have a gun. WW: I guess you're right... sigh.
    • So, you got your head and hair ripped off and then new ones popped on? Just for Superman to like you???
    • That was my invisible plane and this is my invisible gun.
    • Wonderwoman: Your cosplay costume is almost spot on, but Catwoman has a whip
    • Black Widow (Thinking to herself) : Geez.... Not another wardrobe malfunction from Miss Wonder!
    • Black Widow- Hey, Wonder Woman, I love the minimum printing. I mean at least it looks like lego took some time designing me. Wonder Woman- At least people don't have to change my face and hair to make me look pretty and accurate.
    • WW: How did you get that tan on your chest? You'll no longer be able to be a member of Pale Force.

WW: "I'm telling you, the speed of light has not remained constant, else the singularity of the planets and stars would not be possible and the quarks in an atom would also collide cause an interruption in the nucleus of an atom, making it unstable and totally ready for a catastrophy of the greatest proportions which would mean we would all have to evacuate to Mars, but acording to Quantum Mechanics that is not possible because it would take more time to get there then would be possible for human being and it would be impossible to make any food or any water using chemical experiments, which is the only way to get them, which would make life on Mars unsustanable, meaning that...

BW: Yeah, whatever.

Black Widow (Thinking to herself) : Geez.... Not another wardrobe malfunction from Miss Wonder!

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Black Widow- Hey, Wonder Woman, I love the minimum printing. I mean at least it looks like lego took some time designing me.

Wonder Woman- At least people don't have to change my face and hair to make me look pretty and accurate.

Thanks For Reading!

WW: How did you get that tan on your chest? You'll no longer be able to be a member of Pale Force.

Voting is up. Since we have fewer entries this time and not enough people could be bothered to vote in two rounds of voting, there will only be one round this time.

One issues that's come up this time is length. Apparently there is a character limit for poll options. I've shortened two entries with a "...", trying to keep the punchline both times.

There isn't a lot of votes (so by bumping this thread there could be more, but then again)

Ooh I'm in second place :) . I only thaught of mine as i was watching the TV and that darn ad came on for the thousnth time that day. :classic: And then I remembered vlack widows old wrinkly face.

We have Week Three's winner (with 4 votes):

8172104622_bb91b79a9c.jpg

WW: "all you'll have to do to get into the Justice league is lower that zips of yours in front of bats."

Congratulations, Zilcho! You've won this:

tn_30161-1_jpg.jpg30161 Batmobile

PM me your address and it'll be sent after the Week 4 winner is determined.