CorneliusMurdock

Super Hero Caption Contest! Week Three

Pick a Caption!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for one. This will be the only round of voting.

• Wonder Woman: "Oh look at you, new haircut!"
    • Wonder Woman:"I see you removed your cheekbones!"
    • Is that real or plastic surgery?
    • WW: You don't look like Anne Hathaway at all.
    • "I see Lego didn't give you your iconic wristband, either..."
    • Wonder Woman: Pfff, at least I don't have to customize myself to look better.
    • Lego anti wrinkle cream, Because you're worth it.
    • "Did LEGO forget your underwear too ??"
    • The only chance of a wonder woman shoot for 2012.
    • Wonder Woman: "...and as you can see, it's much more subtle than a Quinjet."
    • "It's good to hold something hard in your hand for a change, huh b****?"
    • "Wonder woman, why are you just standing there! Is this some kind of caption contest?"
    • "Hey black widow, you're so FALSE, your hair, your face and even your gun, it's just not the real you!!"
    • WW: "...so, you're telling me that, If you want to be a disney princess, you should change your hair?"
    • Wow love the new look. I've always wanted to be able to turn my head too.
    • WW: Trust me, Superman is far less charming in person than you'd think.
    • "I wouldn't worry about a speeding ticket, Wonder Woman. I just clocked your invisible plane at 299,792,458 meters per second."
    • WW: "Hey, are you Catwoman? Batman is mine, you hear!"
    • Wonderwoman: Hey widow! How hard was it to kill an army of chitauri with no gun? Black Widow: Suprisingly easy! Those chitauri have lousy armour!!! Wonder Woman: Probably bad quality plastic! Black widow: Yeah i don't eve...
    • So how'd you get such a weird tan?
    • WW: Huh, is it just me,or do you look younger?
    • So I told Batman, 'There's nothing provocative about our costumes at all!'
    • WW: "all you'll have to do to get into the Justice league is lower that zips of yours in front of bats."
    • Wonder Woman - "blahblahblahbahblahblahblahblahblahblahblablablablahahblahblahblahblahblahblahlah..." Black Widow - "gripegripegripegripegripe!"
    • WW: At least I have super powers, all you have is a gun and an exclusive hair piece.
    • WW: "I'm telling you, the speed of light has not remained constant, else the singularity of the planets and stars would not be possible and the quarks in an atom would also collide cause an interruption in the... BW: Yeah, whatever.
    • WW: I have superpowers. BW: Well I have a gun. WW: I guess you're right... sigh.
    • So, you got your head and hair ripped off and then new ones popped on? Just for Superman to like you???
    • That was my invisible plane and this is my invisible gun.
    • Wonderwoman: Your cosplay costume is almost spot on, but Catwoman has a whip
    • Black Widow (Thinking to herself) : Geez.... Not another wardrobe malfunction from Miss Wonder!
    • Black Widow- Hey, Wonder Woman, I love the minimum printing. I mean at least it looks like lego took some time designing me. Wonder Woman- At least people don't have to change my face and hair to make me look pretty and accurate.
    • WW: How did you get that tan on your chest? You'll no longer be able to be a member of Pale Force.

banner_superhero_month.jpg

Welcome to the Super Hero Caption Contest!

Each week of Super Heroes Month, I'll start a topic just like this one and share a picture with you. What you'll do is come up with a caption that you think could describe what's happening in the picture. The funnier, the better. At the end of that week, I'll gather up all the different captions in the first post and ask everyone to vote for their favorite. That's pretty much it. I may fine-tune the process as we go.

Here we go with Week Three!

8172104622_bb91b79a9c.jpg

So reply in this topic with your caption. One caption per member, please. Possible prizes will be announced later.

Any questions may be asked here. This thread is only for entries to the contest.

Wonder Woman: "...and as you can see, it's much more subtle than a Quinjet."

Edited by Praiter Yed

"It's good to hold something hard in your hand for a change, huh b****?"

Edited by MstrOfPppts

"Hey black widow, you're so FALSE, your hair, your face and even your gun, it's just not the real you!!"

Edited by Kez

"I wouldn't worry about a speeding ticket, Wonder Woman. I just clocked your invisible plane at 299,792,458 meters per second."

(Just for the record, 299,792,458 meters per second is the speed of light...)

WW: "Hey, are you Catwoman? Batman is mine, you hear!"

Wonderwoman: Hey widow! How hard was it to kill an army of chitauri with no gun?

Black Widow: Suprisingly easy! Those chitauri have lousy armour!!!

Wonder Woman: Probably bad quality plastic!

Black widow: Yeah i don't even need a gun to break that!

Wonderwoman:plus there are only three of them!

Black widow:Some army!

Edited by legofreak86

So I told Batman, 'There's nothing provocative about our costumes at all!'

Wonder Woman - "blahblahblahbahblahblahblahblahblahblahblablablablahahblahblahblahblahblahblahlah..."

Black Widow - "gripegripegripegripegripe!"