Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest #50: 108 Stars of Destiny

heroicaquest50.jpg

Six heroes enter the Ji Pei Palace. The ambassadorial family from Xu has rarely relied on the champions of Heroica for help, but now a situation has risen where their aid is required.

heroicaquest50-jipeipalace1.jpg

Party:

019.JPG

Sir Christopher Daggerfall (Fred Fred Burger)

27 years old male human Paladin

Level 15
*Immune to Weakened*

Power:
(15+11+2+1)

Defense:
(5+4)

Health:
35/35
(10+14+11)

Ether:
18/18
(1+15+2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Sunspear (WP:11, light-elemental, inflicts weakened-effect; halberd), Mockthril Shield (SP:5), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Paladin's Armor (SP:4, Max. Ether +2)

Inventory:
Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, Remedy, 2 Rums, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 21
*Immune to
Fire

Power:
(21+15+1+1)

Defense:
(2+1)

Health:
33/33
(5+20+7+1)

Ether:
27/27
(5+20+1+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:15, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, immune to
fire
), High Heels (Power +1, suitable for women; footwear), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (+1 to all stats per year; accessory)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5), Pointy Hat (Max. Ether +2, suitable for mages and clerics; headwear), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, 3 Grand Tonics, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 3 Bones

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg

Hybros (JimButcher)
***Party Leader***

50-year-old male imp Assassin

Level 21 2/3
*Hastened*
*Immune to Cursed*

Power:
(21+15)

Defense:

Health:
33/33
(7+20+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:15,
earth
-elemental), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed; bodywear), Blessed Amulet (protects from cursed-effect; accessory)

Inventory:
Pheles Rod (WP:20; grants permanent Aura, doubling the user’s max. health but making all enemy attacks hit the user; staff), Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable), Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5, retrievable), Throwing Knife (WP:8, retrievable), Throwing Knife (WP:8, retrievable), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable), Ancient Throwing Dagger (WP: 8, retrievable), Emerald (
Wood
), Diamond (
Light
), 15 Potions, 15 Grand Potions, 25 Health Cores, 10 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 15 Nostrums, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 22
*Immune to Sealing*

Power
: 34
(22+12)

Defence
: 8
(5+3)

Health
: 29/29
(5+21+3)

Ether
: 33/33
(5+21+1+1+5)

Gold
: 54

Equipment
: Staff of the Necromancer (WP:12; damages undead; +1 level to raised undead; staff), Fanged Helm (SP:5, headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether +5, immune to Sealing, bodywear)

Inventory
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Shiny Dagger (WP:10), Bone Staff (WP:3), Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, 4 Potions, Tonic, 2 Grand Tonics, 3 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, 4 Meads, 5 Smelling Salts, 3 Nostrums, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Bedroll

Spirits
: Battle Angel (
Light
), Xut the Daemon (
Darkness
), Raiju the Raiju (
Lightning
), Ni the Shrubbery (
Wood
), Mark the Ice Cube Tray (
Ice
), Clay Golem (
Earth
), unknown (
Fire
), unknown (
Wind
)

7991957412_cb057243a6_o.jpg

Tarn Valco
(Rumble Strike)

22 year old human male Berserker

Level 17
*Immune to Fragile*

Power
: 31
(17+13+1)

Defense
: 11
(5+5+1)

Health
(7+16+10)

Gold

Equipment
: Lion’s Heart (Sword, WP: 13, Suitable for Barbarians and Knights,
Stuns
target on successful hits), Shield (SP: 5), Heavy Armour (SP: 5, suitable for Barbarians and Knights, protects from fragile-effect; bodywear), Horned Hat (SP +1, Power +1, suitable for barbarians and beast warriors; headwear)

Inventory
: Helbaerend (WP: 10;
water
ice
- and
lightning
-elemental, Hollow Blade; axe), Fauxthril Spear (WP: 6), Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2; bodywear), Scroll of Weakening, Shovel, Pickaxe, Amulet of U'Kin Nobility (Grants Diplomacy to wearer when addressing a U'Kin)

gallery_4757_182_2350.jpg

Tesni Hightribe
(
Peppermint_M)

22 years old female human Berserker

Level 25 2/3
*Immunity to Afraid*

Power
: 46
(25+14+3+4?)

Defense
: 12
(6+2+4)

Health
: 44/44
(8+24+10+2)

Gold
: 805

Equipped
: Dryw ar Zoot (WP:14,
light
-elemental; longsword), Sir Roderick’s Shield (SP:6, Immunity to Afraid), Bone Claws(WP:3, SP:2; handwear), Dragon Bone Armor (SP:4, Max. Health +2; bodywear)

Inventory
: Cysgodion (WP:11,
darkness
-elemental; greatsword), Mellt (WP:10,
ice
- and
lightning
-elemental; hammer), Spiked Club (WP:8), Cryfder (WP:6), Sir Roderick’s Shield (SP: 6, immunity to afraid), Emerald (
Wood
), 2 Potions, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 5 Venoms, 2 Meads, 4 Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Soma, Smoke Bomb, Holy Bomb, Minimizing Dust

When all six heroes had arrived to the main hall of the palace, Lady Shanxian Ji Pei graced them with her presence, accompanied by her bodyguard Lee Long, as always.

heroicaquest50-jipeipalace2.jpg

heroicanpc-shanxianjipei.jpg

"Thank you for rushing to my aid. I did not know who else to turn to... I don't want to shame my son, but I also want to see him return safely. But it might be the best to start from the beginning... A clan of bandits calling themselves '108 Stars of Destiny' are holding the Hoshin Region under their grasp. Hoshin is a secluded valley in a distant corner of Xu, far away from the gaze of the capital, but to my son Jun it bears a special significance, for he was trained in the Way of Tao there. When he heard about the predicaments of the people of Hoshin, he just had to hop into his private airship and fly there. But he cannot face 108 notorious outlaws on his own, no matter what training he has gotten. I offered some of my guards to him, but he refused, saying they would only get in the way."

heroicanpc-leelong.jpg

"They would. The word is that the bandits have taken over the Pagoda of Nine Elements, a towering fortress perched high up on a mountainside. It is almost impossible to approach it without getting noticed."

"Jun obviously wants to prove something to me, so I want you to find and help him, but under no circumstance reveal that I sent you. That would ashame him greatly, possibly preventing him from ever returning home. My son is the only family I have left, and I would give anything to ensure his safety. Even..."

Shanxian turns, and walks to the gilded blade placed on a stand in the middle of the room.

heroicaquest50-jipeipalace3.jpg

"Yes, even the Qilin Blade, the weapon that belonged to my late husband, Jun's father..."

heroicanpc-leelong.jpg

"This is no butterknife. The Qilin Blade is capable of damaging any type of enemy regardless of distance or defenses. Anyone can wield it, if it permits."

"The spirits of the Aoi forefathers guide the blade, or so is believed. A worthy reward for bringing my son back, right? But since there is only one blade, may it go to the person who defeats the largest number of these 'Stars'. But now you must wonder how you will catch Jun in time. Luckily Mr. Legonardo has a solution to that problem."

The blue-skinned ambassador summons her house inventor, Vincent Legonardo, who arrives swiftly with his assistant Monalisa Gioconda.

heroicaquest50-jipeipalace4.jpg

heroicanpc-vincentlegonardo.jpg

"The preparations are complete, and the Destiny's Bounty is ready to take flight. I hope none of you ladies and gentlemen are afraid of heights, he he."

heroicaquest15-monalisa.jpg

"Mr. Legonardo's airship is the fastest one ever built. According to my calculations we should reach Hoshin region at the same time as Jun."

"Is there anything you want to ask before departing? Any second thoughts? Considering the voyage you have ahead of you, as well as the amount of enemies you will have to face, I will understand if some of you want to back down."

What will the party respond?

QM Note: Welcome to the quest! Please check your statistics, I tried to find the most current information to all of them.

Tarn bowed low. "We will bring your son back, Lady Shanxian. You have done the right thing in asking for Heroica's assistance and I assure you, our help will be totally discreet.

Can you let us know anything more about these bandits?"

OOC: stats are fine, although I was just in the process of selling the Hide to buy some consumables, as I have none at all.

Edited by Rumble Strike

OOC: Woo! Really excited for this. There is just one thing with my stats that needs correcting: I gave Cinna 100 gold before we departed, so I should have 100 less. As far as I know her stats are correct.

When they arrived at the Ji Pei Palace, Hybros wondered at its magnificence. This is where it would all begin. Inside, he bowed to the two Ji Pei members.

"It is an honor to meet and to serve you... I am Hybros, and these are my fellow heroes. There is no backing down from this task from any of us, we are here for a reason. Can you tell us a little more about the Pagoda of Nine Elements?"

When Legonardo and his assistant entered, Hybros bowed again. He had met them briefly in Jolly Roger's Grotto, along with Daggerfall. "Mister Legonardo, Miss Gioconda... you may remember Sir Daggerfall and I from Jolly Roger's Grotto a while ago... I apologize the offense we may have caused, and I hope we may start anew." He directed this particularly to Monalisa, who they had knocked out and kidnapped.

"I have no questions."

Namyrra stood patiently waiting for the others to have their questions answered, and though she did feel technology shouldn't be a necessary endeavour, after all a sufficiently magical society like Fenario had never had any need to develop anything apart from the most basic technology she did have to admit to herself that the level of technology these Aoi possessed was quite impressive.

(OoC: stats are fine, and good job not showing Namyrra's face, I assume you still don't have it. :wink:)

Tesni hung back, there were no questions she had that were not already covered. 108 bandits would be a good challenge indeed.

(Stats look great)

Can you let us know anything more about these bandits?"

"I do not know much about them, except that there are 108 members in their clan, and they all go by some weird monickers. They have been allowed to run rampant for quite a while now, since the army of Xu is currently occupied with the war against the Naga on the south-eastern border."

"Can you tell us a little more about the Pagoda of Nine Elements?"

heroicanpc-leelong.jpg

"I visited it a couple of times with Jun when he was training there. The pagoda used to belong to the Tao Warriors, and each floor was designed as a training course based on a magical element. Apparently the bandits defeated the warriors and took over the tower. I imagine it won't be an easy task to find them all from the nine-story building, as there are many traps and secret passages built into it."

When Legonardo and his assistant entered, Hybros bowed again. He had met them briefly in Jolly Roger's Grotto, along with Daggerfall. "Mister Legonardo, Miss Gioconda... you may remember Sir Daggerfall and I from Jolly Roger's Grotto a while ago... I apologize the offense we may have caused, and I hope we may start anew." He directed this particularly to Monalisa, who they had knocked out and kidnapped.

"Oh, it's you."

The engineer's voice is chilly as a winter night. It was obvious that the apology had not been accepted.

(OoC: stats are fine, and good job not showing Namyrra's face, I assume you still don't have it. :wink:)

QM Note: Actually, I do have her face now, as you will see during the process of this quest. I'm hoping to add some realism to the pictures by adding the player characters in them. The only parts I do not have are Cinna's torso and Christopher's actual face, but I managed to replace them well enough, I think.

OCC: I ugraded my shield to sp: 5 giving me a total of sp: 9, everything else is fine though.

"Thank you for the opperatunity to help the Ji Pe, Lady Shanxian, we realize that asking Heroica to assist your son is no small display of confidence,

and we promise not to betray your trust."he said with a sweeping bow.

"I have several questions.Firstly is there anything else we should know about your son.

Anything you can tell us, no matter how small, may help us save him.

Secondly is there anything remarkable about the Hoshin Region that we should be prepared for."

Chris shifted nervously as the two scintists entered "Yes I'm terribly sorry for my actions, and being on a quest is certainly no excuse. Hopefully you can bring yourself to forgive our simply barberous behavior and we'll be able to start over as friends." He extended his hand to Mrs. Monalisa and waited to see how she would repond.

Edited by Fred Fred Burger

As the conversations were ongoing Tesni approached Cinnia, "You wanted to buy my Emerald before didn't you? Would you like to borrow it for this quest? It is fair to share what we have to beneft the party."

Cinna listens to what the woman says and nods. When Tesni approaches with the emerald, she smiles.

"Ah yes, thank you Tesni. One day I hope to have some gold and get myself a collection as nice as Namyrra has."

She stores the emerald with the other gems and then addresses Lady Shanxian.

"Do you have any map of the area or perhaps of the tower itself?"

ooc: stats look fine, just need to move that emerald now. ;-) Also I love the torso you used, I think may switch.

"I have several questions.Firstly is there anything else we should know about your son.

Anything you can tell us, no matter how small, may help us save him.

Secondly is there anything remarkable about the Hoshin Region that we should be prepared for."

"Jun can be a little hot-headed at times, but his training among the Tao Warriors gave him much self-discipline. It was a right choice for me to send him there after his father died, there was just so much anger and frustration building inside him. What else... Oh, he was born blind, as well. There is so few of us Aoi that we are all related by blood, and the physicians said that was the cause for his disability. Fortunately Mr. Legonardo was able to give sight to Jun with his invention, and for that I am forever in his debt.

"Oh well, the technology required for the neurored lenses is quite simplistic, I must confess... Nothing compared to my visiorama goggles, at least. Jun's lenses can only show the difference of light and darkness, so the poor boy is color-blind."

Chris shifted nervously as the two scintists entered "Yes I'm terribly sorry for my actions, and being on a quest is certainly no excuse. Hopefully you can bring yourself to forgive our simply barberous behavior and we'll be able to start over as friends." He extended his hand to Mrs. Monalisa and waited to see how she would repond.

Christopher's diplomatic approach made Miss Gioconda loosen up a bit - and the paladin's good looks didn't hurt, either.

"Well, it was a long time ago. I barely remember it anymore, he he... Anyway, are you ready to board now? Sir Christopher, I can give you a tour on the many features of the Destiny's Bounty... if you wish."

"Do you have any map of the area or perhaps of the tower itself?"

"Mr. Legonardo has the coordinates to the Hoshin region, and you can easily see the pagoda when you arrive. It is nine floors tall, so it stands out like a beacon. Jun knows his way around the insides of the tower, as he trained there for five years."

"Yes, we should depart, as we have a lot of ground to cover in this, uh, air-ship. That makes it sound like it flies, which is impossible, obviously.

So how are we really getting to the pagoda?"

Chris smiled "I'd like that, Ms. Lisa. Do you mind if I call you Lisa?"

He turned towards his companions and coughed awkwardly "But anyway, I'm ready to go. I can't wait to see this airship."

"Very well." Hybros said. "It seems we are ready to depart. Lady Shanxian, we will make sure your son makes it back safely." Hybros bowed again to Shanxian and Lee Long, then led the party out to board the airship. He gave an annoyed look to Christopher as he saw him making conversation with Gioconda.

Turning to Tarn, he extended a hand. "I do not believe we have met before, warrior... eheh... I am Hybros, as you know already. I do not know you well, but I hope you are up to the tasks ahead of us. Just in case..." Hybros pulled a Grand Potion from his belt. "I suggest you fill your hollow ax with something useful. Never know when we might need it, eheh..."

Tarn shook the Imp's hand in a warrior's handshake. "Thank you Hybros, well met." He took the offered grand potion and slotted it into the hollowed chamber in his battle axe, Helbaerend.

"Apolgies, party leader. Since my return from Dastan I have spent my gold on armour rather than consumables. I hope that this was not short-sighted of me. Also, how are we really getting to Jun?"

He could not quite understand about the airship.

"We fly like birds Tarn." Tesni grinned, she had spent some time between her last quest and this latest taksk devouring the Library and watching the comings and goings of the busy port city.

"You mean we are really going up in the sky? I have never heard of such a thing!" said Tarn, indignant and slightly scared, although he was trying not to show it in front of Tesni.

"Aye, these clever folks have ships that float on the sky like those that float on the sea. Celver magic or something" Tesni chuckled, "Heights hold no fear for me, it is the depth that gets you." Tesni mimed something hitting hard. "But then sea boats have the same problem. I plan on hanging my hopes on Namyrra's wind creature."

"We were not meant to fly; we are not Rito, or dragons!" said Tarn, remembering the winged race and Vipera from Dastan. "Nevertheless, if this method of transport will get us to our goal quickly, then for teh good of the Quest I shall not complain again."

"Take care, champions of Heroica, and please bring my son back to me with all of his pride and vigour."

The heroes followed the inventor and his assistant out of the palace and into a carriage.

The wagon took them outside the city walls into a large warehouse. Inside there was a vast hall where an entire ship was waiting for them. A wooden pier was constructed around the vessel, and a small plank connected the pier to the ship.

heroicaquest50-airship1.jpg

"Behold, the Destiny's Bounty! It is actually the sixteenth airship carrying that name, but it has lasted much longer than any of the previous ones. It is perfectly safe, trust me!"

"By my calculations there is a 74% chance that we will make it to Xu in one piece!" Miss Gioconda shouted from the upper deck.

"Shush, you!"

"Sorry, Monsignore! Everything seems to be in order, we are ready to set sail!"

One by one, the heroes walked the plank that lead to the deck of the airship. There were all sorts of gears and swivels visible on the deck, and it was still a complete mystery how the contraption could ever fly. Hybros and Christopher had seen it with their own eyes at Jolly Roger's Grotto, but now they would get to experience it first-hand.

heroicaquest50-airship2.jpg

"All aboard! Open the ceiling hatch!" Miss Gioconda shouted to the servants on the pier. Suddenly daylight flooded the hall as the ceiling creaked open above them.

"Hold on tight, here we go!" shouted Vincent Legonardo and pulled a large lever that opened the sails. At the same time the machines on the back let out a great big roar, and the whole ship shook and trembled.

Before they knew it, the airship had risen through the roof and over the warehouse, even above the trees. The heroes could see the city of Eubric spreading in the horizon, and in no time they could make out the mountains beyond it. Soon they saw the entire Uland and all the other Free Islands below them, floating in the glimmering Crystalline Sea.

heroicaquest50-airship3.jpg

They were actually flying!

Party:

019.JPG

Sir Christopher Daggerfall (Fred Fred Burger)

27 years old male human Paladin

Level 15
*Immune to Weakened*

Power:
(15+11+2+1)

Defense:
(5+4)

Health:
35/35
(10+14+11)

Ether:
18/18
(1+15+2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Sunspear (WP:11,
light
-elemental, inflicts weakened-effect; halberd), Mockthril Shield (SP:5), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Paladin's Armor (SP:4, Max. Ether +2)

Inventory:
Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, Remedy, 2 Rums, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 21
*Immune to
Fire

Power:
(21+15+1+1)

Defense:
(2+1)

Health:
33/33
(5+20+7+1)

Ether:
27/27
(5+20+1+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:15, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, immune to
fire
), High Heels (Power +1, suitable for women; footwear), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (+1 to all stats per year; accessory)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5), Pointy Hat (Max. Ether +2, suitable for mages and clerics; headwear), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Emerald (
Wood
), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, 3 Grand Tonics, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 3 Bones

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg

Hybros (JimButcher)
***Party Leader***

50-year-old male imp Assassin

Level 21 2/3
*Hastened*
*Immune to Cursed*

Power:
(21+15)

Defense:

Health:
33/33
(7+20+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:15,
earth
-elemental), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed; bodywear), Blessed Amulet (protects from cursed-effect; accessory)

Inventory:
Pheles Rod (WP:20; grants permanent Aura, doubling the user’s max. health but making all enemy attacks hit the user; staff), Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable), Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5, retrievable), Throwing Knife (WP:8, retrievable), Throwing Knife (WP:8, retrievable), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable), Ancient Throwing Dagger (WP: 8, retrievable), Emerald (
Wood
), Diamond (
Light
), 15 Potions, 14 Grand Potions, 25 Health Cores, 10 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 15 Nostrums, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 22
*Immune to Sealing*

Power
: 34
(22+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
: 29/29
(5+21+3)

Ether
(5+21+1+1+5)

Gold
: 54

Equipment
: Staff of the Necromancer (WP:12; damages undead; +1 level to raised undead; staff), Fanged Helm (SP:5, headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether +5, immune to Sealing, bodywear)

Inventory
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Shiny Dagger (WP:10), Bone Staff (WP:3), Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, 4 Potions, Tonic, 2 Grand Tonics, 3 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, 4 Meads, 5 Smelling Salts, 3 Nostrums, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Bedroll

Spirits
: Battle Angel (
Light
), Xut the Daemon (
Darkness
), Raiju the Raiju (
Lightning
), Ni the Shrubbery (
Wood
), Mark the Ice Cube Tray (
Ice
), Clay Golem (
Earth
), unknown (
Fire
), unknown (
Wind
)

7991957412_cb057243a6_o.jpg

Tarn Valco
(Rumble Strike)

22 year old human male Berserker

Level 17
*Immune to Fragile*

Power
: 31
(17+13+1)

Defense
: 11
(5+5+1)

Health
(7+16+10)

Gold

Equipment
: Lion’s Heart (Sword, WP: 13, Suitable for Barbarians and Knights,
Stuns
target on successful hits), Shield (SP: 5), Heavy Armour (SP: 5, suitable for Barbarians and Knights, protects from fragile-effect; bodywear), Horned Hat (SP +1, Power +1, suitable for barbarians and beast warriors; headwear)

Inventory
: Helbaerend (WP: 10;
water
ice
- and
lightning
-elemental, Hollow Blade: Grand Potion; axe), Fauxthril Spear (WP: 6), Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2; bodywear), Scroll of Weakening, Shovel, Pickaxe, Amulet of U'Kin Nobility (Grants Diplomacy to wearer when addressing a U'Kin)

gallery_4757_182_2350.jpg

Tesni Hightribe
(
Peppermint_M)

22 years old female human Berserker

Level 25 2/3
*Immunity to Afraid*

Power
: 46
(25+14+3+4?)

Defense
: 12
(6+2+4)

Health
: 44/44
(8+24+10+2)

Gold
: 805

Equipped
: Dryw ar Zoot (WP:14,
light
-elemental; longsword), Sir Roderick’s Shield (SP:6, Immunity to Afraid), Bone Claws(WP:3, SP:2; handwear), Dragon Bone Armor (SP:4, Max. Health +2; bodywear)

Inventory
: Cysgodion (WP:11,
darkness
-elemental; greatsword), Mellt (WP:10,
ice
- and
lightning
-elemental; hammer), Spiked Club (WP:8), Cryfder (WP:6), Sir Roderick’s Shield (SP: 6, immunity to afraid), 2 Potions, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 5 Venoms, 2 Meads, 4 Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Soma, Smoke Bomb, Holy Bomb, Minimizing Dust

Tarn had a wide smile on his face as the Destiny's Bounty took off. Never had he experienced such a rush as to actually be flying in the airship. He had been nervous before, but now that they were soaring magestically above the world, all he felt was excitement. He looked down, and just made out the mountains of Titaan, his home. Rystael would be amazed to hear of this!

"Oh I like this!" Tesni shouted to the sky. "Higher than even the mountains!!" She took a good look around but ignored the workings of the ship, she was no cunning artificer. Approaching Hybros she waved to get his attention. "Hail party leader, would it be best for us to create our story to tell the young master?" She smiled wryly, "Last I had to conceal, it helped for us all to know well our cover lest we slip and create a problem."

"Yes, coming up with an alibi beforehand will be helpfull." Chris said jumping into their conversation "we should keep it simple, and the best lies have a grain of truth,hmm....

so maybe we could say that we are Heroican hired by a rich merchant whose trade is being disrupted by the bandits. How does that sound?"

Hybros looked over the edge down at the Free Islands. It was so surreal seeing them from such a distance, and how small they looked compared to how large the infinite streets and alleyways of Eubric Freeport felt when he was walking in them. He felt powerful. He was taken from his inner thoughts to Tesni's request. As he looked up his stomach did a few somersaults. It would take a a while to get used to this flying thing.

"Hail party leader, would it be best for us to create our story to tell the young master?" She smiled wryly, "Last I had to conceal, it helped for us all to know well our cover lest we slip and create a problem."

"Eh... yes, I suppose that would be a good idea, eheh..." He hadn't thought of such a thing. It was a good thing someone like Tesni, with more experience leading, was around.

"Yes, coming up with an alibi beforehand will be helpfull." Chris said jumping into their conversation "we should keep it simple, and the best lies have a grain of truth,hmm....

so maybe we could say that we are Heroican hired by a rich merchant whose trade is being disrupted by the bandits. How does that sound?"

"Hm, yes, however Jun might begin to suspect something if we mention Eubric. Why not something closer to Xu... Dastan? Investigators for hire from Dastan... eheh..."