CM4Sci

Legends of Chima TV Series

Entirely in stares? Wow, Screen Junkies would have a FIELD DAY with that then.

I was actually referencing the Honest Trailers, sadly, it's true.

And the Whoosh, yes, take out his charisma and remove the crowds, and that's what we get. It was funny, but not one of the high moments.

Eh, I don't mind "romantic stares" as log as they're done right and don't interrupt the flow of the plot. Example: episode 24 The Dark Island from (you guessed it!) NINJAGO. The only point Wu and Misako have a "lovey dovey stare" is just a spur of the moment thing. Lloyd realizes what's going on, and because of it we get some exposition on Garmadon's background and showing that Lloyd doesn't want to fight him. I can't say how Chima has gone though, as I haven't seen the episode. Although this is going to be absolutely hilarious if they drag in LEGO.com's love-triangle-with-Sir Fangar into this :tongue:

*Laval gives love stare at Li'ella* *Li'ella returns it* *Sir Fangar gives Li'ella love stare* *Laval and Li'ella stare in disgust*

Edited by JayWalker

I haven't been able to see the latest few episodes due to personal life, but I was wondering if there was anything in them that contradicted my personal theory about both Ninjago and Chima:

Ninjago and Chima both have "pulsar moons" orbiting them. Pulsar moons are small moons that seep gravity away from the planet, and cause a low-gravity field effect. This effect keeps not only the Ninjago Lightning Nun-chuck chains floating, but also Mount Cavora.

15061770328_886e309461.jpgPulsarmoons by Lind Whisperer, on Flickr

I don't think Ninjago and Chima have anything similar in regards to canon. In one of the more recent episodes of Chima, Fluminox explains exactly how Cavora floats. It's more magic than it is gravity. It just adds to the whole mystic feel of Chima.

The only thing regarding a story canon that we've gotten in recent years is the Lego Movie and it's many worlds, and Ninjago/Clutch Powers, as Clutch was mentioned in the former as a bit of an Easter Egg. However both of these canons show no evidence in sharing the same story.

This is also more of a discussion thread than a Fanon sharing site. If there's anything I've learned from sharing a conflicting fanon with other fanon, verbal war usually breaks out. Not to mention that over-intellectuals in the matter may crush your dreams. (I've had this happen more than once, if I may say so myself...)

This kind of info you have here is perfect for the Lego Fanon Wiki. :thumbup:

Now, back on topic.

After seeing the 2015 set images, it looks like

Flinx earns his wings, but it looks like the fire wings aren't exclusive to the Phoenix. Worriz, Gorzan, Razar, and Eris all have flaming wings on their backs. I thought that was an interesting choice.

Now I don't feel so bad about Flinx evidently being use as a plot device. As I've always thought the Fire Wing concept was kinda cool.

Edited by Penkid11

Does anyone know where I can find the fire and ice episodes in english? Thanks.

You can find them here. Animeflavor is the original source, however.

So, on the most recent episode...

I found it interesting, Eris' vision I think will be happening next series, and Panthar finally made a subtle appearance.

Am I the only one sensing ErisXFlinx? Or is it just me?

So, on the most recent episode...

I found it interesting, Eris' vision I think will be happening next series, and Panthar finally made a subtle appearance.

Am I the only one sensing ErisXFlinx? Or is it just me?

I'm pretty sure it's just you. Unless you mean as a mother-like/son relationship. She's just overly cautious with an ancient Phoenix child. Imagine if that were you. :tongue:

Sir Fangar has quite the obsession:

Gathering and freezing the entire populace of Chima as trophies is pretty dark if I do say so myself.

Yeah, I guess your right, rewatching the episode, yeah, it's more mother-son than anything else.

I guess that's why they call them Ice Hunters, and it's legimatlely scary.

EDIT: 500 posts, wow!

Edited by krystalKING

Sir Fangar has quite the obsession:

Gathering and freezing the entire populace of Chima as trophies is pretty dark if I do say so myself.

I know, that was pretty dark... He seems more insane than Eris when he "punished" a statue by moving it to the back of the room...

So basically the villains are now the White Witch from Narnia and whatever the villain was in the Nutcracker?

So basically the villains are now the White Witch from Narnia and whatever the villain was in the Nutcracker?

The only "villain" per se was a multi-headed rat. No ice powers though. It was defeated/killed by the Nutcracker early on in the ballet.

I'm really loving how their building up on Sir Fangar's insanity. For a change, he's actually fun to watch.

Can I say that the whole concept that is Mungus and the Mammoth family is getting really old REALLY fast!

"Happy. Happy! HAPPY!!" :facepalm:

Edited by Penkid11

Well, at least stuffs picking up.

The only really notablethings is that I never reliazed how much Mottrot sounds like Longtooth, with moments of Irish, and I'm glad Rinona hasn't been completely forgotten.

Well, at least stuffs picking up.

The only really notablethings is that I never reliazed how much Mottrot sounds like Longtooth, with moments of Irish, and I'm glad Rinona hasn't been completely forgotten.

Mottrot, Longtooth and Lagravis all have the same voice actor.

Can I say that the whole concept that is Mungus and the Mammoth family is getting really old REALLY fast!

"Happy. Happy! HAPPY!!" :facepalm:

I like the "Happy, Happy, Happy" line a lot better in Duck Dynasty. Here it's just a giant villain with a nearly non-existant brain, which seems to be a stereotype in fiction...

I don't watch the TV series, but everything I've seen/read about Mungus and his family has been adorable and hilarious (such as his bio, and the LEGO Club Magazine comic that had him and Sir Fangar setting up a trap for Cragger and Laval in the Fire Lion).

I need to rephrase what I said. Hmm...

I absolutely love the family aspect of the three of them. I consider Maula as on of my favorite characters, to be honest. I absolutely love how she stands tall as the mammoth general, yet she is not afraid to play mommy even in the middle of battle.

It's more or less just Mungus. He's too dopey. If they toned it down, somewhat like a worse off Rogon, I'd be fine.

I need to rephrase what I said. Hmm...

I absolutely love the family aspect of the three of them. I consider Maula as on of my favorite characters, to be honest. I absolutely love how she stands tall as the mammoth general, yet she is not afraid to play mommy even in the middle of battle.

It's more or less just Mungus. He's too dopey. If they toned it down, somewhat like a worse off Rogon, I'd be fine.

I agree, Mungus is just, aggravating. Maybe if his voice was deeper and he was more threatening, he would be an interesting and cool character.

Maula is a cool character, and I like how she can maintain order in her tribe. Notice that only her immediate family broke down when facing the Rhinos, and the others stayed in line.

So, The King Thing:

Li'Ella has finally found her voice! She's got some character to her now.

I enjoyed seeing Laval take on Lagravis' duties, but if I may be completely honest, I find that his Lion Guards are no where near battle ready. The only time that they've really stood a chance is with the other tribes. This battle was no exception, as it took both Tormak(Whom, I should add, is a beast in battle (no pun intended)), and the Blazing Bastion to fend of the Hunters.

Speaking of the hunters, I find Sir Fangar to be quite ruthless. His character, unlike many of the others in the show, is really fleshed out, and it makes him a very enjoyable villain.

I'm actually looking forward to the next episode.

I really think this felt like a filler until the end, and that was a sufficently sized Finale type of battle.

I think Laval taking on Lagravis' duties to be the funniest part of the show so far, especially the paperwork, now we know that Lagravis doesn't just stand around all day!

Hate to double post, but on the most recent episode:

Wow, just, wow.

Panthar's reveal was amazing, I find it interesting that he was willing to abandeon his loyalties for his daughter.

And, if you listen correctly, Chi is a mistake that Fluminox caused.

Oh wow!

So we have Fluminox to blame for Cavora.

Tormak's transformation was really interesting, and I'm really loving how far he went to get Li' Ella back.

I found this episode to be a really good piece of writing (apparently no childish humor makes a good episode). The taunting between Tormak and Sir Fangar felt really well executed as well.

There's just one burning question :tongue: ... if CHI created our bipedal friends, and the Phoenix and Hunters existed before Cavora and the CHI ever existed, then how were the bipedal Hunters and Phoenix created?

Will there be a new episode on Saturday the 25th? Dish doesn't have some contracts for some channels anymore and Cartoon Network is one of them. I can wait but I would prefer to have it back soon. I've really been enjoying the F vs. I episodes so far. They've been getting better this year which is good since most of the episodes last year were pretty bad. I wonder if the Fire vs. Ice theme in the show will continue next year after the January sets are released or if

the main character from each tribe will find the 8 fire wing harnesses, start another Illumination, get rid of the Hunters, then find 3 new bad guy tribes to fight.

Anyways, I hope to see new episodes soon!

the main character from each tribe will find the 8 fire wing harnesses, start another Illumination, get rid of the Hunters, then find 3 new bad guy tribes to fight.

Anyways, I hope to see new episodes soon!

:oh:

I never thought about that...

The obvious is staring us in the face...

But why do I have a feeling that this will be a way for Fluminox to "redeem" himself and "pass" in peace? (purely speculation).