CM4Sci

Legends of Chima TV Series

I wonder if the app will work on a fourth generation iPod Touch?

If it works, I may just start playing the game more.

Why no Android version? Legends of Chima Online is done in Unity and it is super easy to export games in Unity to work natively on Android. I'd especially like an Android version, because as a Linux user, Legends of Chima Online doesn't work in my browser, since there is no Unity Web Player for Linux distros (yet).

Sooooo I know there a some retards on the lego message boards but someone from France posted this WARNING SPOILERS

WARNING: I am French

I saw the 6 episodes of the season 2 of Legends of Chima

the story of the 21:

Episode 21: French name: Le royaume oublié. Translate: the land forever?

Crunket reveal the story in the gorge. In the gorge, it was littles scorpions, spiders and bats. In the Episode 3, Laval falled

orbs of chi in the gorge. The scorpions, the spiders and the bats dranked the orbs and became most intelligent and most great. They captured Crominus and Crunket, and they will Chi. Crominus and Crunket fight the bats, or the Black cloud, and Crunket saved for the Croc legend beast, and for ShadoWind. The Legend beast captured. After the story, Laval received Chi, a shield and stink bombs for Skinnet. Cragger received a new weapon, the same in the set 70132. Crooler was free. Cragger, Worriz, Laval, Rogon, Eris, Bladvic, Razar and Gorzan came in the land forever, and they fought the plants with the stink bombs of Skinnet. After, they fought the Black Cloud, or the bats, and they found a Speedor circuit. After, they met Lavertus. He was strange. He built new armors for the team, and give a card of the position of the legend beast. In the last image, we saw Lavertus and many gold Chi

The episode 22 in an other post, patience...

Episode 22:french name: la toile geante . Translate: the big cobweb?

Lagravis defends the mount Cavora with the other tribes. The spiders steal the orbs of Chi in the mount. The eagles stop the spiders and the bats and the crocs collect the Chi falled. Crooler try to corrupt Crunket for steal the Chi, but Crunket help the lions. The spiders attack the Crocs, but ShadoWind saved the crocs, and the spiders captured. But the spiders are free during Crooler questions the spiders, and he catch Plovar, Who treat theeth of Crooler. Laval, Cragger , Worriz , Bladvic, Rogon, Gorzan , Eris and Razar discover the Gorrilla and the Rhino Legend Beast, captured for the spiders. The

Legend Beast can't free because the cobwebs of the spiders remember prisonner the Legend Beast. Our heroes discover Rinona, Who drived the tank of Rogon and who love Rogon. Eris was not very happy... Rogon was intelligent near his Legend beast and he have a plan to saved his Legend beast. Laval and Gorzan have a plan to saved the Gorrilla Legend beast: the tank of Rogon was disguisided in a big fly. The spiders atracted the big fly and the Legend beast was free. Queen Spilyn broke a tooth, and she called Plovar. Rogon create a torrent of rocks to free his Legend beast. The Rhino and the Gorrilla Legend Beast was free, 3 Legend beast was free

Episode 23: French Name: Le voleur Légendaire. Translate: The Legend Thief?

Lavertus has lost something(what?)in a secret room. He suspected Eris, who was interressing by the room, and Razar, he is a Thief, and Rinona was suspect by Eris, we don't know who is Rinona. After, Lavertus left the bedroom, and Razar was interressing to saw the room. Razar and the other found the Helmet of ShadoWind. Our Heroes understand who is ShadoWind: he is LAVERTUS. Our heroes saw Lavertus and saw the uniform of ShadoWind and his Speedor, hidden under a sheet. Lavertus denies who he is ShadoWind, but reveals this real identity. Lavertus challenge Laval to a speedor race in the circuit of Lavertus. ShadoWind has a new Speedor, the vehicule in the set 70134(yes, it's a speedor) and Laval decided to do the race in relay with Bladvic, Razar, Rogon, Eris, Worriz, Gorzan and Cragger. If Lavertus win, our heroes left the house of Lavertus. If Laval win, Lavertus help our heroes. Laval win the race with the team. Lavertus was dishonnor because a man have beat ShadoWind, but he helped our Heroes. During this time, the Raven Legend Beast have stolen the golds Chi of ShadoWind and given to the Scorpions, for end the Scorpion Temple. Lavertus explain the story of ShadoWind. The Scorpions, the bats and the spiders fought Lavertus, and he was decide to participate to the race in the Episode 8. With the Chi, He have built a speedor Circuit, who was a trap too, and a house. Our heroes, when they saw an other Legend Beast, try to liberate him. The Raven was control for the venom of the scorpions. Razar, Lavertus and Laval and their speedorz try to liberate the Raven. Razar taked gold painting, and he painted the scorpions in gold. The gold wake the Raven of his poison, and the Raven fought the scorpions. 4 Legend Beast was free. Razar has left his speedor in the Scorpion Temple, and Scorpions, bats and Spiders will Speedorz, now, and they went to the mount cavora and take pieces of the mount...

Episode 24: French name: L'aigle et l'ours légendaire. Translate: The Legend Eagle and Bear

Lavertus discover th Eagle Legend Beast in this periscop. Eris talk to him. The bear legend beast was captured by the scorpions. The eagle try to helped the Bear, but the bats stole the eggs of the Eagle. The bats placed the bear and tne eggs in a balance rock. If you take one, the other fall. Razar have an idea to saved the two. The Eagle and Raven take the eggs and Laval and Bladvic replaced the eggs. Bladvic slept and didn't hear. Laval woke Bladvic and he reveal a secret garage. Lavertus have a secret garage. He showed the garage and we discovered an helicopter( the set 70129). Lavertus called the helicopter the Wind Shadow(...) During this time, the scorpions made their speedorz. The plan started. We discover the bears can ACT IN THEIR DREAMS(yes). Bladvic woke the bear, but the rock was unbalanced. Maintained by the gorrilla Legend Beast, the gorrilla drped the rock, and Laval, Bladvic and the bear falled. But Rogon saved the bears and the lion with a water cast, but Laval didn't know swam! He was saved by Cragger and the Croc Legend Beast. Cragger said to Laval: "The water is as the friendship". After, the scorpions, the spiders and the bats found Laval and a Speedorz Race started. Laval won the race, the scorpions have again captured the bears, but the bears act in our dreams and liberate Laval. 4 Legend Beast was free, but Worriz was discouraged. He have searched the Wolf Legend Beast with The Mother Tooth, but don't foud the mother. The mother was captured by the scorpions, and the lion legend beast, and Crominus.

Episode 26:French name:Qui s'y frotte s'y pique!Translate: I don't know the translate

The team was deafeated, but thew lay not down the arms. The Scorpions have most troops,most tanks and most Chi. In his house, Lavertus reveal to Rinona his story. A long time ago, he was loved CRUNKET. But Crominus too, and he was very jealous.Reegull have made the Persuader plant for Crominus. Crominus ordered to Lavertus never approach Crunket. But the love is stronger than magic. After that, Crominus ordered to Lavertus to steal all the Chi.Lavertus was exiled. Crunket gave his scarf. After the story, Rinona persuade Lavertus to help the team and Crominus.

During the battle, Laval met his Legend Beast. He was imprisoned but it have not chain, not guards, just WATER. All the lions don't know swim...Laval will use this Chi, but the lion mean"use your INTERIOR Chi" Laval recalls the advice of Cragger"the water is like the friendship, she emported you just if you resist". And Laval CAN SWIM!!! He told the same advice of Cragger. And the Legend Beast can swim too.

The batlle continued. The temple was a rock, the speciality of Rogon. He destroyed a part of the temple and the Great Scorpion's Statue. After, Scorm blocked all the exits. Just One isn't destroyed. Lavertus arrived and save the team: he used the Golden Chi(4!). Before the collapse, Lavertus told to Crominus. And he told to Laval"You tell to my brother, LAGRAVIS..." Lavertus was dead in the collapse. Scorm(and the team) were the only survivors, and Laval gave his last orb of Chi.

The Legend Beasts left to the Lion Temple.All the world of Chima was present. Crominus excused to Lagravis. In the cavern, Lavertus told to Crominus who Lavertus hate Crominus many years. But after met Cragger, he changed this opinion. To saved the Mount Cavora The Beasts ran,flew, enter in the mouths of the mount and saved the Mount.

Scorm threw his last orb in a gorge and Sir Fangar was rised....(I don't see the other episodes)

Edited by coolcab1

Sooooo I know there a some retards on the lego message boards but someone from France posted this WARNING SPOILERS

WARNING: I am French

I'm pretty sure that "retards" is going a bit too far, but we don't need to discuss that thoroughly.

So the Outlands story is going to be around 6 episodes long.

I'd like to say that I've avoided spoilers from Coolcab's post, so...

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the Legends of Chima spoilers.

But I did use spoiler tags. :sceptic:

I know, I was simply referring to future discussion.

Today at the New York Toy Fair, Lego made a point by adding a graphic on each of the set details tags next to their sets that displays the airing date of TV series/movies.

It says that Legends of Chima will be airing from March through April for the Winter/Spring wave and July through August for the Summer wave. Nice to have some confirmation that there will be a season split.

(For proof that these times are factual, all Lego Movie sets display a February-March tag. Due to the average amount of time a movie is available in theaters, and the Movie's release date, the time period adds up.)

According to the back of the April Lego Store Calendar, the Legends of Chima TV Series returns on Saturday, March 15th in the primetime Saturday Morning Cartoon slot!

I'd like to bring this back up, as it seems as we're slowly getting more confirmation of these dates. March and April fits six episodes perfectly. However, if this season will have 20 episodes again, the latter time period for the summer part of the season doesn't fit quite as well. If we were to get confirmation that the latter half of the season will air in July, it will (regretfully) make Ninjago's time of return all the more plausible :sad:

Edited by Penkid11

I've been talking to that guy on the Message Boards on the Message Boards about the episodes for almost a month, and while he may seem like a kid vying for attention, his descriptions have been almost fully accurate. It seems as if he put some stuff in the wrong episode descriptions, but it matches up with what we have seen so far.

Compare with episode 22:

I'm inclined to believe him, actually.

According to the back of the April Lego Store Calendar, the Legends of Chima TV Series returns on Saturday, March 15th in the primetime Saturday Morning Cartoon slot!

Confirmed by a LEGO employee on the LEGO web site a few days ago. Thanks for the heads-up!

As if to verify exactly what that kid said, bloopers and mini-movies have officially been released. Rukus, Runk, Bozy, Bungey, Bumpy, Plovar, Rinona and more make special appearances here.

Be warned-major spoilers. ShadoWind takes his mask off, Laval accidentally calls him by name, and Rinona even mentions the "Mysterious Connection" to the Royal Family.

And MORE videos...but I'm going to stop posting them here, as the Moderators are probably angry that I'm trying to post so many videos.

I will post them later...or, will I?

Edited by Starrocks923

Technically, I think you can post them all here. For something like that, I think most of us here would be okay if you multi-posted. You'll just have to post them in sets of five as that is the maximum amount of videos you can have per post.

The last five links given aren't even present...

Edited by Penkid11

I'm sorry, but WHAT THE HELL!? WHY would you say that without spoiler tags? Thanks for spoiling everything!

-Sci

:wall::ugh: F#ck I am stupid sorry didn't mean to spoil sh#t my bad. Edited by coolcab1

:wall::ugh: F#ck I am stupid sorry didn't mean to spoil sh#t my bad.

Easy on the language, hell isn't as bad. Next time use spoiler tags. I'm pretty sure you know how to use them by now.

-Sci

For you all:

There is literally no spoilers in these videos if you've even remotely looked at the sets...

There is one itty-bitty thing (Lavertus' previous position in the Lion tribe) but other than that, that's it. Not to mention moot points to the story involving Crominus and Plovar that really aren't that important.

The only thing that we don't know right now that clearly figured out from the sets is the resolution of the Outland wave's story.

No need to get your Eagle-feathers all rustled. :tongue:

However:

In the event that there truly is something that can't be discerned from the sets, please use spoiler tags! :wink:

Edited by Penkid11

Can someone tell me in spoiler tags what coolcab1's post said before CM4S went crazy on him? :tongue: I can't watch the videos right now (can't use sound on my computer) so I'd rather just read the spoilers.

As if five mini-movies and thirteen bloopers weren't enough, three more mini-movies have been released. Watch ShadoWind test a new invention, Eris defend the Eagle Legend Beast's most valuable posession, Laval show Wonald the Shado Valious, and more!

Also, here's episode 23. It won't let me post more then five videos in a post, and if I do, it just shows up as non-clickable links. So I will post the bloopers later.

Can someone tell me in spoiler tags what coolcab1's post said before CM4S went crazy on him? :tongue: I can't watch the videos right now (can't use sound on my computer) so I'd rather just read the spoilers.

Pm'd, beware, spolilers abound.

Pm'd, beware, spolilers abound.

Here you go.

Why did Lavertus have to die he was my favorite lion. ;(